• Thread starter Cpt Charisma
  • Start date
  • Views 511
Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it everytime i have a problem with an EA game i have no way to contact the UK support centre. their phone numbers is like £1 a min and they io cannot wait to send back and forth emails. i just want someone to chat too. btw this refers to battlefield 3, i recieved a limited edition game today and the pass is invalid or has been used which is gay.

MrPirate

WeedPlz

Wanna Get High?
Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
They have takin down there services since Premium was announced, seems they got fed up of people getting free online passes from them

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it everytime i have a problem with an EA game i have no way to contact the UK support centre. their phone numbers is like £1 a min and they io cannot wait to send back and forth emails. i just want someone to chat too. btw this refers to battlefield 3, i recieved a limited edition game today and the pass is invalid or has been used which is gay.
You don't have to lie on these forum's and say "i recieved a limited edition game today and the pass is invalid or has been used which is gay" because you posted a few day's ago in another topic saying you are going to get Battlefield 3 for PS3 and want to try and get a free online pass from EA support chat before you even got the game. So you already knew it didn't have one.

Just be honest and say you are looking to try and get an online pass from them for free. Also do it through the US website and you should be able to chat.

Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to lie on these forum's and say "i recieved a limited edition game today and the pass is invalid or has been used which is gay" because you posted a few day's ago in another topic saying you are going to get Battlefield 3 for PS3 and want to try and get a free online pass from EA support chat before you even got the game. So you already knew it didn't have one.

Just be honest and say you are looking to try and get an online pass from them for free. Also do it through the US website and you should be able to chat.
to clear things up in this post i never siad i recieved a new copy, i said i recieved a copy of the limited edition. yes it was preownded but the perosn i bought it off said the pass still works, and i believed him lol a bit silly to do so but yeah i did haha. i was being honest but iput it in a way that is coinceived as a lie but it isnt. anyways i paid up and got a pass for £8. not a big deal if ya ask me

Top Bottom
Login
Register