• Thread starter Diggy x
  • Start date
  • Views 965
Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I even offered to pay for my one pack .after three weeks of asking on the chat I found a guy who actually helped me and gave me a Phone number . 0870 243 2435(uk ea support obv) if I phone that and I can then appeal my ban.this was all I asked for three weeks ago,
I did not phone in beacuse the "live help guy" told me "there is not way to contact the security team" ..
Well I didn't ask if I could pay for the packs, I did however ask if I could pay some sort of fine lol even though it's their bloody fault! But obviously they said no, so now I have a new account for all EA games and my main account for everything else, Xbox Live x2 -.-!

Cory IRL

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you be worried that im serious ?

Ea are to blame for leaving the glitch in form fifa 12,it is wrong to use it but it also very wrong to leave in the game in the first place.
known faults should not reside in new products..
EA may be stupid for leaving it in the game but you're a bigger idiot for doing it knowing you can get banned. You are a moron for thinking that it's EA's fault. As if they forcefully made you do the glitch. I'm all for people exploiting games and modding them but when you get banned, don't piss and moan about it.

You deserved it and I love watching you piss and moan like a little school girl over how you got banned. It's entertaining, really.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are people calling the Tamper Data exploit a glitch? its not a glitch a glitch is something in game that messes up. With the tamper data exploit you had to use another program to exploit it which is more of a hack / mod than a glitch. You deserved to be banned.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are people calling the Tamper Data exploit a glitch? its not a glitch a glitch is something in game that messes up. With the tamper data exploit you had to use another program to exploit it which is more of a hack / mod than a glitch. You deserved to be banned.
Regardless of what it is or who used it,this should never of been in fifa 13 under any circumstance it was well reported in fifa 12 it was patched,why was it allowed to come back into fifa 13 .if you consider using a firefox add On to be a exploit then I guess it is .

Also if you consider 13k and one crap player to be a unfair advantage then yeah I deserve to be banned.
I suppose my account that I checked that I had not used since 2009 deserved to be banned and my friends accounts that where on my pc and my family's yeah I "deserve "deserve that.
Them banning my account that was not used since 2009 that I may add had not agreed to any resent tou/tos shows just how much Actual investigating ea did .

A four digit code and a fire fox plugin to hack a major game company's website do you not see anything wrong in that,,you also valued your data that much that they allowed people to access your account by changing something as simple as a cookie.

Yes I did deserve to have my account that was used for the glitch banned hell I new that would happen,thus why I used a year old account that I did not even know the password for ,yet you think people like me "deserve" to lose every account regardless of any "unfair Advantage" .a four year account that I may add has given over 5k to ea and yet I "deserve" to lose it for one yes one ****ing pack due to eas now *** backwards way of linking every account you have made to your main one.had I known they had changed this in the tou (that you are meant to read every 30 days ) I would never of done it .

I see people exploiting the **** out of the game and zero gets done to them,I see youtubers running around with mods zero gets done To them,I see people selling coins after putting in zero work and zero gets done to them if you punish one you must punish every cheat .iv nothing against people buying or selling coins but if what I did is a "unfair advantage " then buying and selling coins sure as hell must be

The glitch was wildly reported on fifa 12 to ea it uses a simple firefox plugin that anyone can get ,it used a 4 digit code,it had zero Encryption ,yeah I " deserve to be banned" if anyone deserves to be banned it is the idiots that code this game ..

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Regardless of what it is or who used it,this should never of been in fifa 13 under any circumstance it was well reported in fifa 12 it was patched,why was it allowed to come back into fifa 13 .if you consider using a firefox add On to be a exploit then I guess it is .

Also if you consider 13k and one crap player to be a unfair advantage then yeah I deserve to be banned.
I suppose my account that I checked that I had not used since 2009 deserved to be banned and my friends accounts that where on my pc and my family's yeah I "deserve "deserve that.
Them banning my account that was not used since 2009 that I may add had not agreed to any resent tou/tos shows just how much Actual investigating ea did .

A four digit code and a fire fox plugin to hack a major game company's website do you not see anything wrong in that,,you also valued your data that much that they allowed people to access your account by changing something as simple as a cookie.

Yes I did deserve to have my account that was used for the glitch banned hell I new that would happen,thus why I used a year old account that I did not even know the password for ,yet you think people like me "deserve" to lose every account regardless of any "unfair Advantage" .a four year account that I may add has given over 5k to ea and yet I "deserve" to lose it for one yes one ****ing pack due to eas now *** backwards way of linking every account you have made to your main one.had I known they had changed this in the tou (that you are meant to read every 30 days ) I would never of done it .

I see people exploiting the **** out of the game and zero gets done to them,I see youtubers running around with mods zero gets done To them,I see people selling coins after putting in zero work and zero gets done to them if you punish one you must punish every cheat .iv nothing against people buying or selling coins but if what I did is a "unfair advantage " then buying and selling coins sure as hell must be

The glitch was wildly reported on fifa 12 to ea it uses a simple firefox plugin that anyone can get ,it used a 4 digit code,it had zero Encryption ,yeah I " deserve to be banned" if anyone deserves to be banned it is the idiots that code this game ..

Finished your rant? You exploited something that was not supposed to be exploited and got punished stop feeling sorry for yourself and dry your eyes. You can b**** all you want but you are not guna get unbanned.

Top Bottom
Login
Register