Status
Not open for further replies.
T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
There are more games than just Fifa 14. As of what we know, 4 games are launching with EA Access. These games total up $200+ if you buy them each individually. With that in mind, more games will be added which would make that number increase. I'd would rather pay $30 to play all these games for a whole year rather than spend $200+ for all of them

This part is awesome. $5 a month or $30 a year to play a game 5 days before it comes out sounds awesome. On top of that, you get a variety of titles you can download and play.

its a good deal, but some people just want to touch their games(like me XD)

CuttySucks6

CuttySucks6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know where this guy is getting this "2 hour" thing. Its going to be no different then the season ticket was with the early access. The game will be available to download 5 days before it comes out and be fully playable minus a feature (usually ultimate team). The game will be playable until the games release date.

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know where this guy is getting this "2 hour" thing. Its going to be no different then the season ticket was with the early access. The game will be available to download 5 days before it comes out and be fully playable minus a feature (usually ultimate team). The game will be playable until the games release date.
It has been stated multiple times, is in the TOS, benefits section and they have tweeted about it multiple times. "This guy" has a name you know.

L

Liya22666

Reaction score
Sin$
There is no invite system for this program

For the month yeah. Along with whatever else they include (right now FIFA and PVZ)
Yes, There is into the xbox preview program

Racist

Racist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
basically this is a rip of because first who will play the sports games when the new ones come out in September and 2 battlefield 4 is coming to end and then EA are giving them a 10% discount for dlc, a game they wasn't going to buy in the first place. Making money for games that people are not going to buy in store nowadays.

We won't see FIFA 15 in the vault until this time next year when it's dead.

All EA want out of this is MONEY

The only benefit out of this is that the FIFA youtubers can play the game 5 days early.

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
basically this is a rip of because first who will play the sports games when the new ones come out in September and 2 battlefield 4 is coming to end and then EA are giving them a 10% discount for dlc, a game they wasn't going to buy in the first place. Making money for games that people are not going to buy in store nowadays.

The only benefit out of this is that the FIFA youtubers can play the game 5 days early.
Battlefield 4 isn't dying. Since Battlefield Hardline was delayed, Battlefield 4's life was extended.

The 10% discounts are extra and so is the First Access feature.

The Vault will only get bigger and everything else that's included just makes EA Access a better deal.

Racist

Racist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Battlefield 4 isn't dying. Since Battlefield Hardline was delayed, Battlefield 4's life was extended.

The Vault will only get bigger and everything else that's included just makes EA Access a better deal.

they are ripping there own customers off, they don't give a sh*t about us. EA are money whores and always will be.
EA are very smart.
Your choice though.

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
they are ripping there own customers off, they don't give a sh*t about us. EA are money whores and always will be.
EA are very smart.
Your choice though.

EA might have a terrible reputation, but EA Access is looking like a pretty good service right now. If you can't see that, you're delusional.

Racist

Racist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The vault will get bigger when all the new versions of the games are out so they can make money out of the older games that people are not going to buy in store. this service will always be one year behind. who will play BF4 when hardline is out etc. It's really not worth it. It sounds like a good deal but really isn't. i thought it was until i did my research.

EA ACCESS = MAKING MONEY OF OLDER GAMES = More money FOR EA!

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$

That's all EA is. They make it appear like you're getting a great deal but they're profit

BF4 is falling off for sure..

despiteful

despiteful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But would it be nice if they decide to put in some classics like fight night series, NFL Street 1 or 2, or some need for speed? I mean.... The possibilities are endless. Who knows..... Maybe it might be worth an subscription fee.

bosox3

bosox3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's all EA is. They make it appear like you're getting a great deal but they're profit

That's the sad part of all of this...people actually believe this. haha
do you actually think they are out to trick their fanbase?

I

ItZ UGSTA

We Come, We Rave, We Love
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How is the vault going to work? Is going to be a rotation of games or will it get bigger over time?

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion, EA Access is a really good deal as of now. I really hope EA doesn't screw this up.
Knowing ea they will f*ck something up and make a lot of people mad

TDog1208

TDog1208

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone had a code they havent used for it and can you use money in your account for a subscription?

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone had a code they havent used for it and can you use money in your account for a subscription?
No. Had to be a credit card or Paypal. The public version of EA Access goes live in a few weeks. Just wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register