Not open for further replies.
ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer

HooHoo - Big Summa Blowout!
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at it this way.
You're not really trying it out, you're just getting early access. :wink:

I've already had something similar with the ea season ticket dude. That and my 360 is flashed haha! The fact I can get early access on FIFA is awesome!

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Works well and it is actually useful in my opinion. I just picked up battlefield 4 and FIFA. Two games that a lot of my friends own but I never wanted to spend money on. Now after paying $30 for the year I have both games plus early releases on new games and whatever other free games they add to the vault (probably UFC later this year).

Also picked up Peggle just because it's free. Anyone saying this isn't a good deal is freaking delusional.

NO GOD

NO GOD

Only Me
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i didnt say it was for 2 hours ? i know you get the game for 5 days but then you have to buy it .. so you paid 5$ to rent it for 5 days basically .. there is good from this service that you get the game 5 days early and the fact you get 10% of any ea game but myself personally would be paying 30$ and then buy fifa and bf hardline and get 10% of both games a saving of $12 but then i would still have spent another $18 on the season pass thing ... its totally up to anyone how they look at this but to me it seems like they are not actually giving as good as it seems .... i dont think its worth paying 30$ to get the game 5 days early and then have to pay another $60 to buy the game anyway .. but oh wait i get another copy of fifa 14 and bf4 that i already paid 60$ each :/

If you pay the $5 ONLY for the month that the new FIFA (for example) comes out, you get the game early, get to try it for free, and you save $6 if you buy it, that's savings of $1 more than what you paid. And you're complaining how?

TheFlutter

TheFlutter

There's sin in all of us.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm probably not going to buy it; I don't really prefer Electronic Arts' games anyway. Sounds like a useful and interesting option, though.

Cage

Cage

#BoomTouchdown
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, right now they have fifa 14, battlefield 4, Madden 25, and Peggle 2
Sounds nice honestly. I enjoy those sports games but get bored of them too. I can cancel a subscription (only $5 a month hot damn) and not drop $60 on a game I don't want.

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol
If you pay the $5 ONLY for the month that the new FIFA (for example) comes out, you get the game early, get to try it for free, and you save $6 if you buy it, that's savings of $1 more than what you paid. And you're complaining how?
$1 saving wow was it worth you trying to be smart lol for that much I don't care If your buying it just saying it's not as good as it seems I wl be buying it myself but as I gameshare it'll cost me 15$ for the year and $27 for the game :wink: so either way I don't care lol

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If I pay fo EA Access, will my brother also have access to it through game sharing?

K

KDigitaL

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you feel this historic moment in gaming history effect GAMEFLY or GAMESTOP?

NCxTerminator

NCxTerminator

Reaction score
Sin$
This sounds absolutely awesome as I regularly get yearly sports games. If anyone has an extra Beta code for the Xbox One my friend would like one so we can play these games together. Thanks!

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol funniest bit about all this disagreement is I've already got the ea access :smile:

coolman912

coolman912

Reaction score
Sin$
does anybody have a spare code? 
does anybody have a spare code?

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds fantastic, just need to be part of the preview programme now :frown:

ner0

ner0

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yes 
please cause my main account got hacked and banned and i cant read my xbl messages to see the code for ea access
I mean you still have to pay for it... but other than that they only give everyone one code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register