Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
ea-access1.jpg

Welcome to the EA Access thread!​

For those of you who don't know, EA Access is a program exclusive to the Xbox One. I will keep this thread up to date with new information and the current offers that are up and running.

Lets start off with how much it costs:

For one month of access, you'll be set back $5. Yes, only $5! If you want an even better bargain, you can buy a whole years worth for $30! Even better.

You know how cheap it is, but what are the benefits?

• For starters, you get 10% off all EA games. It may not seem like a lot, but it can definitely add up over time if you buy a lot of EA games over a years time. For a $60 game, the discount brings it to around $53 give or take. This is just the beginning though!

• You get access to the vault. The vault contains FULL games that EA has deemed you may have for free with your subscription. These games are yours for the duration of your subscription.

• Now to my personal favorite, with a subscription, you are able to try brand new EA games 5 days before their release date. These aren't just demos we are talking either. Your progress and achievements all carry over to the regular game should you wish to purchase it and you can do almost everything you could do if you were playing the full game. This is good for those who like to preview games before buying them or those who can't wait to play! You only get the game for a limited amount of in game time however. Each game will be decided on how much time is given independently.

I hope I have helped you guys become aware and better understand the program now! If you have any questions or anything to add then let me know!

• FIFA 16​
  • NHL16​
  • Madden 16​
  • Battlefield Hardline​
  • Dead Space (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible)​
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition​
  • Titanfall​
  • FIFA 15​
  • Battlefield 4​
  • Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 1​
  • Madden 15​
  • NHL 15​
  • UFC​
  • Need for Speed: Rivals​
  • NBA Live 15​
  • Peggle​
  • FIFA 14​
  • Madden 25​
  • Plants vs Zombies (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible)​

250px-Mass_Effect_Andromeda_cover.jpeg

Available now!

• Mass Effect: Andromeda
  • Battlefield 1
  • UFC 2
  • Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
  • Unravel
  • Star Wars: Battlefront
  • Need for Speed
  • NBA Live 16
  • Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour

Last edited:
Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These games are yours, even if your subscription runs out!

True but, you can't keep playing them if your subscription runs out. You still keep it but without ea access you have no license to play it. Also Dragon Age is the latest preview but if you are new to ea access you can still play all the new games for their 6 hour trial period. (Fifa 15, Madden 15, NHL 15, etc...)

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
True but, you can't keep playing them if your subscription runs out. You still keep it but without ea access you have no license to play it. Also Dragon Age is the latest preview but if you are new to ea access you can still play all the new games for their 6 hour trial period. (Fifa 15, Madden 15, NHL 15, etc...)

My subscription ran out and I was able to play my vault games. Just not trial games.
And I know, that's why it says latest :tongue:

Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe you just got lucky, I have each vault game downloaded and can't play any. Otherwise you could pay $5 and have all of those games forever and never renew subscription.

AZZA94

AZZA94

YNWA
Reaction score
Sin$
Might be worry updating it and including uk prices I guess, it's £4 a month or £20 a year

Dark TwizTid

Dark TwizTid

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew it was too good to be true! I was actually thinking of trying it until someone said when the prescription runs out you don't get to keep playing them. I mean it's only 5 bucks, but still.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew it was too good to be true! I was actually thinking of trying it until someone said when the prescription runs out you don't get to keep playing them. I mean it's only 5 bucks, but still.

Well when my subscription ran out, I kept all my vault games. I just wasn't able to preview new games.

Mustached

Mustached

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
Well when my subscription ran out, I kept all my vault games. I just wasn't able to preview new games.
WHAT? Then this is hands down the best deal you can get for games. I guess i'll go ahead and pay $5 to download Plants vs Zombies, NFS Rivals, and BF4... then proceed cancel my subscription and keep them for the rest of my Xbox One career.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
WHAT? Then this is hands down the best deal you can get for games. I guess i'll go ahead and pay $5 to download Plants vs Zombies, NFS Rivals, and BF4... then proceed cancel my subscription and keep them for the rest of my Xbox One career.

I've heard mixed things though because the guy above said his went away. Mine didn't though so idk. You'll have to try and see! I'd like to hear your results if you don't mind.

Mustached

Mustached

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard mixed things though because the guy above said his went away. Mine didn't though so idk. You'll have to try and see! I'd like to hear your results if you don't mind.
EA Access ToS:

"If your subscription to EA Access is cancelled or otherwise terminated, you will not have further access EA Content until and unless you purchase the EA Content or Vault Title separately. In addition, Vault Titles contain functionality designed to disable access to those Vault Titles in the event that (i) your subscription is canceled or otherwise terminated or (ii) EA decides, in its sole discretion to remove certain Vault Titles as described above."

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
EA Access ToS:

"If your subscription to EA Access is cancelled or otherwise terminated, you will not have further access EA Content until and unless you purchase the EA Content or Vault Title separately. In addition, Vault Titles contain functionality designed to disable access to those Vault Titles in the event that (i) your subscription is canceled or otherwise terminated or (ii) EA decides, in its sole discretion to remove certain Vault Titles as described above."

Interesting. I'll edit that bit. I'm curious as to why I was able to keep mine.

Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EA Access ToS:

You do get to play some awesome games though for $5 and you can keep them on your Xbox One, I still have PVZ, Battlefield 4, and Peggle 2 still sitting there waiting for me to subscribe again. It's still an amazing service, you just can't keep playing after your subscription runs out.

Guardian

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the share! I've always been a huge EA fanboy. I'll be sure to look into this :wink:

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's cool for the first like month or 2, then you realise 'they're just gonna put the sh*tty/old games here', it's a good idea but there's very few games. The price is pretty damn good though, it's practically a Netflix of games.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's cool for the first like month or 2, then you realise 'they're just gonna put the sh*tty/old games here', it's a good idea but there's very few games. The price is pretty damn good though, it's practically a Netflix of games.

Its still early so they have lots of room for improvements. The previews are more than worth it for me right now.

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its still early so they have lots of room for improvements. The previews are more than worth it for me right now.
I just want more modern games, I completed Need for Speed in like a day, then it forgot my progress and removed like 50% of my progress.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want more modern games, I completed Need for Speed in like a day, then it forgot my progress and removed like 50% of my progress.

Yeah for sure. I think once they get everything settled and get members, they'll start pulling out the big guns.

B

bibi123

Reaction score
Sin$
a limited amount of in game time however. Each game will be decided on how much time is given independently.

Top Bottom
Login
Register