What's new

Discussion EA Access Info + Discussion

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
*bump*
I just bought the year subscription for $30.00, it's a good deal for me since I will play BF4, FIFA, and Madden. I hope they add more games but honestly for $30.00 I'm happy with it at this point.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Is EA access worth it to you guys? I may have to look into it, I heard bf4 was real cheap.

A

avchdman

Reaction score
Sin$
I have ea access, its a great service. you get a bunch of good games for 30 bucks a year.

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
EA will be allowing you to preview Battlefield Hardline a few days before release in March! Updated the OP.

FliPsiDe_TV_

FliPsiDe_TV_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ea-access1.jpg

Welcome to the EA Access thread!​

For those of you who don't know, EA Access is a program exclusive to the Xbox One. I will keep this thread up to date with new information and the current offers that are up and running.

Lets start off with how much it costs:

For one month of access, you'll be set back $5. Yes, only $5! If you want an even better bargain, you can buy a whole years worth for $30! Even better.

You know how cheap it is, but what are the benefits?

• For starters, you get 10% off all EA games. It may not seem like a lot, but it can definitely add up over time if you buy a lot of EA games over a years time. For a $60 game, the discount brings it to around $53 give or take. This is just the beginning though!

• You get access to the vault. The vault contains FULL games that EA has deemed you may have for free with your subscription. These games are yours for the duration of your subscription.

• Now to my personal favorite, with a subscription, you are able to try brand new EA games 5 days before their release date. These aren't just demos we are talking either. Your progress and achievements all carry over to the regular game should you wish to purchase it and you can do almost everything you could do if you were playing the full game. This is good for those who like to preview games before buying them or those who can't wait to play! You only get the game for a limited amount of in game time however. Each game will be decided on how much time is given independently.

I hope I have helped you guys become aware and better understand the program now! If you have any questions or anything to add then let me know!

Current Vault Games

Battlefield_4.jpg

FIFA_14.jpeg

Madden_NFL_25_Next-Gen.jpeg

Need_for_Speed_Rivals_cover.jpg

2578209-box_peggle2.png

20130908101503!Plants_vs._zombies_Garden_Warfare_cover.jpg

large.jpg

Latest Preview:

2091d3840c0b8560cef39b83d234674a2fc93d34.jpg
Coming early march.

Hmm This acually looks pretty cool Might have to try it out sometime. :smile: