What's new

Discussion EA Access Info + Discussion

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
I didn't see them, does the XBox need an update?
It's possible it just didn't update for you yet. Try hard resetting your Xbox. The games should be in your Ready to Install section.

DeeLaRoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's possible it just didn't update for you yet. Try hard resetting your Xbox. The games should be in your Ready to Install section.
I was able to download them through the Store, strange though, it wasn't in the vault like usual.

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
I was able to download them through the Store, strange though, it wasn't in the vault like usual.
They probably didn't update the Vault yet. Glad you figured it out.

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Some EA Access news:

Later this year, even more blockbuster content will hit The Vault, including:
  • Dead Space Ignition
  • Madden NFL 17
  • Skate 3
  • Zuma's Revenge
Additionally, members will be able to experience 10 hours of the next chapter in the epic space opera, Mass Effect: Andromeda before its release with the EA Access Play First Trial beginning on March 16, 2017.

Source

Febreeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today Mass Effect Andromeda is available to download for EA Access members.
I am currently on vacation, and am wondering if there is any way I can have my xbox one to begin the installation of the game? It would be nice to get home on Saturday and have my 10 hour trail ready to go.
Thanks

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Today Mass Effect Andromeda is available to download for EA Access members.
I am currently on vacation, and am wondering if there is any way I can have my xbox one to begin the installation of the game? It would be nice to get home on Saturday and have my 10 hour trail ready to go.
Thanks
I don't think you can download the trials remotely, unfortunately.

Febreeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Actually, I was one click away from answering my own question...
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/mass-effect-andromeda/bzpr04v49bmh
I selected the "try it for free" option, which requires an EA Access subscription. So as long as the xbox is set to instant on, I think it will download the trial. I guess I'll find out when I get home on Saturday.
I don't think it will actually download, but I may be wrong. For Origin on PC I had to do it manually, but it may be different for Xbox. Good luck!

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
New games hitting The Vault on April 21st.

Fifa 17
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Dragon Age: Origins

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
EA access still so worth it. SKate 3 FTW

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
I haven't seen any updates on this in a long time, but I was checking the most recent news and I guess EA pulled some games even though they said they would never do that ( link )! I was hoping EA would add more games to compete with the Xbox game pass but it seems like this won't be updating any time soon :frown:

Top Bottom