• Start date
  • Views 574
AustinPowers

AustinPowers

Wizard
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i wrote a faulty fb image then i got e74 but xell still booted.
I put my wires back in erased nand/wrote xell/wrote xellous/now what since my orig nand is f***eed?

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
e-74 is gpu error.... xell is run off the cpu. That is why the xell still works, you need to reflow the gpu

L

Legacy xZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FML E74 ruined so many of my Xboxs. Back when i never knew how to fix them :') if only i had you people back then

E

E Coli

Reaction score
Sin$
e-74 is gpu error.... xell is run off the cpu. That is why the xell still works, you need to reflow the gpu

yea that's true. But if you wan't to reflow the gpu, you have to replace the X-Clamps because once you remove them and put them back on, they wont be tight anymore causing a small gap between the heat sink and GPU, which will cause the thermal paste to melt, which then will lead to burning out the GPU and cause irreversible damage.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
yea that's true. But if you wan't to reflow the gpu, you have to replace the X-Clamps because once you remove them and put them back on, they wont be tight anymore causing a small gap between the heat sink and GPU, which will cause the thermal paste to melt, which then will lead to burning out the GPU and cause irreversible damage.

so what is your solution lol... to leave the xbox rrod... reflow or reball is the only solution

Top Bottom
Login
Register