• Start date
  • Views 1,813
JoshGAMER474

JoshGAMER474

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
So my Jtag got E74 with Secondary code 1022.
I think its the GPU but I have overheated it and it has worked a couple of times, but now it won't.
I don't think it is the HANA chip, because I have put alot of pressure on it and turned it one, and still E74 w/1022.

Any Ideas?

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
re flow the MOBO with a heat gun & you might be lucky to get a couple of day's to a week out of it ! search for some re flowing tut's on youtube or here !

P

PhysX.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure about the 1022 but when my older xbox started getting e74 i found that to much pressure on the chip actually makes the xbox not work aswell i did the bolt trick to it as it seemed more secure than penny one , and then when the error came the extent where i had to stand on the xbox when i wanted it t start i tried adding a few CDs under the casing to help press it down and figured out that the xbox turns onto a error screen or just caried on turning on/off maybe try taking some slight pressure off it and i also found that too much ventilation can make it act up as i added a fan to the outer casing above the heat sinks and it made the other factory fans go wild and scream blue murder

JoshGAMER474

JoshGAMER474

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually I just tightened the GPU's heatsink, but only on the end where the Hana chip was closest too. Now it works like a charm.

Top Bottom
Login
Register