Solved E74 1022 error code!!!

• Thread starter snipes040
  • Start date
  • Views 3,404
S

snipes040

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so I have the new jasper model that has the new pipe technology. I turned on my xbox tonight and to my delight there was 1 red light flashing. It was the red light on the right side. I read up on it and the causes are the hana chip. I am not doing the x-clamp fix because I tried it on another xbox and it didnt' work. is there any other way to fix it? also would it be good to invest in some whisper fans or the attached fans from MS??

thanks

S

snipes040

Reaction score
Sin$
really... ok well that's a bit better but I am assuming that I will not get a Jasper model back and second I have my 360 modded. I really don't want to send it into MS as they are incompitent ****s. I sent in my other xbox 360 that had 3 rrod and the one they sent me back got the 3 rrod within two weeks!!!

InsaneKiller911

InsaneKiller911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
snipes040 said:
really... ok well that's a bit better but I am assuming that I will not get a Jasper model back and second I have my 360 modded. I really don't want to send it into MS as they are incompitent ****s. I sent in my other xbox 360 that had 3 rrod and the one they sent me back got the 3 rrod within two weeks!!!

I'm pretty sure that you will get a Jasper back since your power supply isn't compatible with the falcon or zephyr models

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
actually, microsoft standard refurbished is the opus board. I don't know the power specs on that though, but it will probably work.

Also, just make sure the box has the warranty sticker on it. They will NOT send a new one back unless it has that sticker.

S

snipes040

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so I am getting my xbox fixed.... is there anything else I can do to keep my 360 cool, like getting one of the external clip on fans or installing the whisper fans?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
snipes040 said:
ok so I am getting my xbox fixed.... is there anything else I can do to keep my 360 cool, like getting one of the external clip on fans or installing the whisper fans?
Whisper fan, core cooler. There are many mods you can buy that go inside the 360 to keep it running cooler. check out this site. consolesource.com

S

snipes040

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so I have been poking around.. would what be the best to get... the whisper max fan or the core cooling fans.. or should I just get both..?

S

snipes040

Reaction score
Sin$
alright well I decided to go and get both... so I am getting my E74 error fixed( the gpu reflowed and what not) if I install these fans and such what are the chances that I will get another overheating problem? will I get the E74 error again? or worse will I get 3 RROD?

thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register