E73 Error

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Destiny, Jan 9, 2009 with 5 replies and 1,229 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny #ZxathCheated #NeverForget Retired

Ratings:
    I just got the E73 error messege today after school and i dont know what the error is. I called Xbox Customer Support and they said it would cost $99 to fix it. i know this is basically the same thing as the guy's post who posted his problem with the E74 error but i figured this would be a quicker way to get the help i need. and i think it would be simpler to buy an arcade and sell the one i have now with some extras. But i really want to know what the error is first of all.

2. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Destiny

Ratings:
    will they fix it for free even if i dont have a warranty on my xbox?

4. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
    Yes. The 3 red rings of death they will fix for free even if you don't have a warranty. Try googling around there are quite a few people that have done this I believe. I have heard that they might charge you though if you say it was RRoD'd when it really wasn't

5. OP
    Destiny

Ratings:
    alright thanx man. i might RROD it in a few days and call in for them to send me a shipping box. when u send it in do you get to keep the HDD or do you have to send that in to?

6. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
    You keep it. You only send the console nothing else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.