What's new

Solved E73 Error fixes? *sigh* (Had done E74 Towel Trick many times)

• Thread starter aKa Rave
  • Start date
  • Views 2,074
A

aKa Rave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So finally after 2 months of busting my *** off for school work I got the E74. Now being the handyman my brother is, he is able to do the towel trick and fix E74. Now 3 days later (now), in the middle of a game the graphics on my screen go ****ing crazy and green/red **** starts happening. So I decided to turn off the xbox because I knew it was an E74 error. And it was. So I decide to do the towel trick again for 45 minutes. I turned it back on and :frown: E73 Error. Still one flashing light. Any fixes? Much thanks everyone for replies in advance! :biggrin:

EDIT: Secondary error code is 1021, which is unknown in the sticky thread.

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like your baby is dying...

There's only so much you can do.

Sounds like it's time for a gut swap.

A

aKa Rave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CWiggins007 said:
Sounds like your baby is dying...

There's only so much you can do.

Sounds like it's time for a gut swap.

You know what, you're probably right. It has fallen down stairs twice and broken, which I've put back together. The hard drive slot it ripping out, and because it has been taken away so many times it's been banged around alot. :frown: I guess I should buy a new one + send this one in. I'm just disappointed because I'm about to have a 5 day weekend with this snow storm and no xbox. :cursing:

A

aKa Rave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
!!!!! My brother got the xbox to work! What he did was stick a toothpick in the back near the fan and he turned it on and it worked. :biggrin::tongue:

Definitely isn't permanent, but it'll do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register