Solved E65 help please!!

azzhair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok i read the other threads but they didnt say how to fix.

OK i was flashing benq back to normal firmware and it froze on the jungle flasher step outro //ata . so i waited 30 mins not being able to move mouse and get a responce on screen and hit the power button on xbox(light was still flashing) . comp was still frozen so i hit the windows key then u then u real fast. 8 mins later comp shut down but was still running. so i held comp power button and turned it off. i rebooted comp, then xbox, and tried to read it in jungle flasher and comp froze again. i plugged up to tv and i get error E 65 and 1 red light.

Aim is MyCarLinda

please help

Thanks

Johnodd4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What firmware did you flash it with to begin with.

Several people have reported trying to reflash the drive fail's or gives back error messages of not being able to be flashed you may have to reflash it again with the hacked firmware.

and try to flash the drive on a faster computer.

azzhair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johnodd4 said:
What firmware did you flash it with to begin with.

Several people have reported trying to reflash the drive fail's or gives back error messages of not being able to be flashed you may have to reflash it again with the hacked firmware.

and try to flash the drive on a faster computer.

lol at faster computer. i have intel dual core 3.0ghz (no OC) 4 gb ram 4-4-4-12 timing and 9800gt graphics card. It was freezeing because of error E65.

OK TO FIX E65 This is what i did.
get Orig.bin firmware
Flashed manual thru dos (Ben Q drive)
-When ever i tried the W (write) command it would give me the error "Can not read binary file!"
So i got super mad. I for some reason plugged my flash drive into my laptop with vista on it (my comp has xp) and renamed the file Oring.bin and when i tried to reflash manually it worked. SO BELIEVE IT OR NOT VISTA FIXED SOMETHING!!!!

Top Bottom