Discussion E3 2014: BL Pre-Sequel Gameplay Demo.

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Reaction score
*sigh*
What am I going to do with myself for 4 months. :tongue:

Here are some screenshots from the video of the middle skill tree for Wilhelm. :thumbsup:

More shots from the tree.

Kankuro

Borderlands & Anime Otaku
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
They talked WAY too much. And not much new info except the teaser about returning characters.

WRX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am really ready for this game. I just want to know about Claptrap's action skill. If he is going to be an explosives type character, I really want to play as him. I am kind of assuming he will have something to do with explosives since his name is "Claptrap the Fragtrap".

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I am really ready for this game. I just want to know about Claptrap's action skill. If he is going to be an explosives type character, I really want to play as him. I am kind of assuming he will have something to do with explosives since his name is "Claptrap the Fragtrap".
In one of the trailers, you could see Fragtrap shoot an enemy causing a heart to emerge. Not sure it it is the weapon he used or if it has something to do with his Action Skill yet though... You can see a pic of whet I am talking about here, in the Claptrap Spoiler. :smile:

Top Bottom