• Thread starter XeSe7enSins
  • Start date
  • Views 2,278
XeSe7enSins

XeSe7enSins

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Xbox one xdk... it has error e107. Anybody know what can cause this not much info googling it. Console was dropped I think since it has some cracks on the shell

https://ibb.co/5kBdYxQ

GandaulkMcNugget

GandaulkMcNugget

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, E107. Likely that M$FT has formatted your XDK. I've heard that they can remotely reset themselves as they are bound to a geographical location. You will likely need to try and locate, then flash a recovery to the Hard drive to make this kit work again. Got lots to trade in the world of dev stuff if you want to offload it, and the project becomes too big. If not; nice piece!

XeSe7enSins

XeSe7enSins

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, E107. Likely that M$FT has formatted your XDK. I've heard that they can remotely reset themselves as they are bound to a geographical location. You will likely need to try and locate, then flash a recovery to the Hard drive to make this kit work again. Got lots to trade in the world of dev stuff if you want to offload it, and the project becomes too big. If not; nice piece!
Whatcha got for trades?

GandaulkMcNugget

GandaulkMcNugget

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
XeSe7enSins XeSe7enSins I guess you don't have discord... Got lots to trade. Prototypes, Builds, Tools, etc. Or cash. Anyways, get at me :smile: Had a group ask for help today regarding Xbone stuff... Curious what I can learn as their kits are E107 as well

Top Bottom
Login
Register