What's new

Solved E-XBLS Problem

• Thread starter Pulse
  • Start date
  • Views 441
P

Pulse

I don't care if you don't approve of E-XBLS. If you're here to help, thank you. If not, go away.

First off, Im positive I have everything as far as settings correct. The problem is that when I boot with the plugin It hard resets (as it should), but then it stays off. It doesn't reboot. Also, I have tried pressing the eject button to bypass the plugin and it still does what it wants, turns off. At this point I don't even care about hosting online, I just want to turn on my RGH.
iLlumination is having a similar issue.

Harben

Harben

Future IT Guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't care if you don't approve of E-XBLS. If you're here to help, thank you. If not, go away.

First off, Im positive I have everything as far as settings correct. The problem is that when I boot with the plugin It hard resets (as it should), but then it stays off. It doesn't reboot. Also, I have tried pressing the eject button to bypass the plugin and it still does what it wants, turns off. At this point I don't even care about hosting online, I just want to turn on my RGH.

I guess you could take out the HDD that has FSD and the modified .xex on it, attach to your computer, and then manually delete the plugin through explorer.

2Quick4U

2Quick4U

Getting There
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

pm me
or Skype or aim
or just watch this vid

Top Bottom
Login
Register