• Thread starter crushed20
  • Start date
  • Views 738
C

crushed20

Reaction score
Sin$
HI,

So i played on my xbox for a couple of days then i got e74 after i fixed that i directly got e 64,my drive wouldn't even open at all, the xbox itself however did start up but always froze at one point(at the xbox 360 logo) and after a while it would change screens to E64.
Now i got the drive open manually,and tried it again but it didn't work.
So i was wondering if reflashing it would help it or is it bricked already?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You can try reflashing it.

If that doesn't work then. The drive needs to be replaced. You would have to extract the key and replace the drive. Unless of course you already have the key. Then you can just buy a new drive and change the key of the new one and spoof it if its a different model.

C

crushed20

Reaction score
Sin$
So, can you give me some advice on how to use the key from my drive (Benq vad6308) and put it on another drive?
Maybe you got a tutorial or something,all help is welcome

P.S.(i have flashed my drive 3 times so i know how to do that,just need info on "spoofin",was it?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you buy another benq then you flash it normally. If you buy a different model like a samsung or hitachi or lite-on the drive has to be spoofed to respond as a benq so the 360 won't reject it.

C

crushed20

Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
If you buy another benq then you flash it normally. If you buy a different model like a samsung or hitachi or lite-on the drive has to be spoofed to respond as a benq so the 360 won't reject it.
aha,ok and you got any tutorial on how to do that or should i just google it?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You said you have flashed your drive before so i am going to make a vauge tutorial

1. Extract Benq firmware.
2. Extract Your new drives firmware
3. Open Benq firmware as source firmware in jungleflasher
4. Open your new drives firmware as target in jungleflasher.
5. Click spoof source to target and vuala you have now spoofed the key over and tol the new drive to respond as the benq.

Then if you want to make the Ixtreme firmware then it is the same process. But instead of opening the benq firmware you open the new drives firmware as source and then open the ixtreme firmware as target and click spoof source to target and boom. Ixtreme firmware.

C

crushed20

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok,thanks but i'll most likely just buy a new xbox and then just do the X-clamp fix before even starting the new one up since the drive i have now is dead(jungleflasher won't even recognize it,but when i press the "eject" button when my console is off it starts up but my drive wont do anything?

And BTW thanks for your help here though :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register