DZ Farm

• Thread starter scarface xix
  • Start date
  • Views 215
S

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking for two or three lvl 30's any dark zone rank to farm bosses for good drops. Please have a mic and don't be dumb. Post your gt for invite

D

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Before anyone wastes their time, you should probably know if you accidentally run over his body and collect his 3K DZ credits or whatever that drops, and he dies twice so his "dropped items" notification disappears, he'll blame you for stealing his items and kick you out of the group.

And you have the nerve to say "don't be dumb?" I already had 9 items to be extracted yet you assumed I stole your items? Yeah, that's smart as hell.

S

Santan Dave

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Before anyone wastes their time, you should probably know if you accidentally run over his body and collect his 3K DZ credits or whatever that drops, and he dies twice so his "dropped items" notification disappears, he'll blame you for stealing his items and kick you out of the group.

And you have the nerve to say "don't be dumb?" I already had 9 items to be extracted yet you assumed I stole your items? Yeah, that's smart as hell.
DZ credits are useless

D

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
DZ credits are useless
Exactly man lol. I already have 100k+ so what would I need to do with 3k credits anyway? Not to mention I was level 27 last night but got bored so I ran around going rogue and I'm now level 21 in the DZ and I lost 100k credits or so since I originally had 200k+ lol.

I tried sending the OP a message last night about his items disappearing on his screen but if he goes to where he died they'll still be there. He didn't listen to me and muted me like a child lol.

Top Bottom