Unsolved Dynamic Offsets and Pointers Help

• Thread starter S7_Kewizzle
  • Start date
  • Views 79
S

S7_Kewizzle

Developer
Reaction score
alright so like im a fast learner whats the best tools to help me find dynamic offsets and pointers? i have PeekPoker, X360DebuggerWV and XCE Tools. Any suggestions?

C

CeratedSuperior

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Reaction score
X360Trainer Tool is good for searching memory but you need a rgloader or xdk to use it. Once you find your address set a data breakpoint for it in visual studio and it'll point you to the function. You need a dev nand for both.

S

S7_Kewizzle

Developer
Reaction score
X360Trainer Tool is good for searching memory but you need a rgloader or xdk to use it. Once you find your address set a data breakpoint for it in visual studio and it'll point you to the function. You need a dev nand for both.
can i still go online with a dev nand on 17559?

C

CeratedSuperior

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Reaction score
can i still go online with a dev nand on 17559?
I probably can't mention any names here but 1 of the 3 major stealth services offer xdk support and will build the nand for you and get you set up.

I don't know how much help I'd be but you can pm me if you have any questions. Xpg has some trainer tutorials that go into dynamic memory a little bit that would be worth looking into. You need the full install of Xbox neighborhood and visual studio 2010-2012 pro or better which you can get for free.

S

S7_Kewizzle

Developer
Reaction score
I probably can't mention any names here but 1 of the 3 major stealth services offer xdk support and will build the nand for you and get you set up.

I don't know how much help I'd be but you can pm me if you have any questions. Xpg has some trainer tutorials that go into dynamic memory a little bit that would be worth looking into. You need the full install of Xbox neighborhood and visual studio 2010-2012 pro or better which you can get for free.
i use 2015 link me some tutorials in pms

Top Bottom