What's new

Xbox One [Dying Light] Skill Points/XP Farming Spot!

F

Frost

Lich King
Retired
Reaction score
Last night I found a really good (and easy) farming spot for XP/Skill Points on Dying Light. Sadly it only works during night but you earn a lot of XP. I haven't tested this on anything else besides the Xbone, so if you are on a different system besides the X1 please let me know if this works for you. You don't even really need a weapon for this spot, as all you will have to do is kick zombies off of ledges (This also gives you the achievement for kicking 100 zombies off of ledges as well).

The spot is in Old Town, closer to the sewer entrance at the bottom of the map. There is a video that I have created below regarding this. If you guys need any help feel free to ask in the thread!

R

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reaction score
I posted about this earlier :wink:

But nice video nonetheless.

F

Frost

Lich King
Retired
Reaction score
I posted about this earlier :wink:

But nice video nonetheless.
Damnit...I thought somebody had posted about a spot but was unsure if this was the same one. My bad.

R

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reaction score
Damnit...I thought somebody had posted about a spot but was unsure if this was the same one. My bad.

Well I didn't post about your spot specifically, but I posted a lot about the method itself, along with the types of roofs that are preferable to use, et cetera.

K

Krewella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow me and a friend were doing this the past couple days, didn't knowmit was THAT op lol. Thanks for letting us know so I remember where it was!

N

ndastass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna try. Thanks for it.

Top Bottom