What's new

PS4 Dying Light Season Pass Download Fix!

• Thread starter xl COOLWHIP
  • Start date
  • Views 704
xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was determined to play this new DLC so I found a work around on how to get the season pass to download, here's how.

1. Launch the game
2. Go to Extras then PS Store
3. Season Pass should say free, press X
4. Press X on download, it'll load then say purchased.
5. The DLC will now say free! Enjoy!

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Cuisine and cargo? I haven't even heard about that. Lol. Fresh DLC already?? I guess I need to get back on dying light I haven't played for a while now.

SYN1ST3R

SYN1ST3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cuisine and cargo? I haven't even heard about that. Lol. Fresh DLC already?? I guess I need to get back on dying light I haven't played for a while now.
Oh don't waste your money on the C&C "DLC" unless you've already bought the season pass. It's 2 unlocked quarantine zones. 1 in the Slums, 1 in Old Town. Took me only about 10 min to complete the "DLC".

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh don't waste your money on the C&C "DLC" unless you've already bought the season pass. It's 2 unlocked quarantine zones. 1 in the Slums, 1 in Old Town. Took me only about 10 min to complete the "DLC".
I already have the season pass and I guess those aren't included in the achievement for doing all quarantine zones because I already have that.

P

PSNElimination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was determined to play this new DLC so I found a work around on how to get the season pass to download, here's how.

1. Launch the game
2. Go to Extras then PS Store
3. Season Pass should say free, press X
4. Press X on download, it'll load then say purchased.
5. The DLC will now say free! Enjoy!

"Season Pass should say free"

You mean like doing this work around you don't even need to buy the pass, it'll just be free?

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
2z8q0ko.jpg

This is what the market place looks like for x1 so nothing is out yet. Not sure why PSN has it first.

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Reaction score
Sin$
DLC released the other day, idk why its not on Xbox. Honestly it's not even worth it...its 2 quarantine zones. The restaurant said hard I think but it was EzPz

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Reaction score
Sin$
"Season Pass should say free"

You mean like doing this work around you don't even need to buy the pass, it'll just be free?

No for ultimate edition which came with it then the season pass was glitched and wouldn't download from the add one menu 
I already have the season pass and I guess those aren't included in the achievement for doing all quarantine zones because I already have that.

It was absolute ****. Waste of time. 2 easy zones. Took em out in no more than 10 mins

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register