Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Level 250 plus items over 20000 each for gold weapons if you have them

C

Cdawg1010

Reaction score
Sin$
Let me know already 250 but looking to farm for new gold weapons have most of the good old ones

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Again anyone needing help message my gt and I'll do it plus drop you some items

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be available today in 4 hours I'm in class right now message my gt and when I'm online I'll invite

Ryder88

Ryder88

Reaction score
Sin$
I will be available today in 4 hours I'm in class right now message my gt and when I'm online I'll invite
Will do is your gamertag the same as your se7ensins name? Also I haven't any gold weapons, not long started the game. Will this be an issue?

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will do is your gamertag the same as your se7ensins name? Also I haven't any gold weapons, not long started the game. Will this be an issue?
EHG WANTED no underscore it's not a problem it's just if someone had some it'd be nice to get new ones I'll give you level 250 weapons if you want I have many gold weapons and items if you need em

Ryder88

Ryder88

Reaction score
Sin$
100% legit, done everything advertised and more. Just finished in the session and ranked up 250.

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update everyone I have to dupe my packages something most upon lost my 13 thousand stack still have a stack of 3 thousand but I want more give me till tomorrow and I'll get everyone who messaged me

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For everyone right now I can't join others I have no idea why it's not my Internet I believe it's something on Xbox end up til it's resolved I cannot join people

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys were back up and running I have a few people waiting but they're not online so I can help whoever needs it

B

Beastly101xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys were back up and running I have a few people waiting but they're not online so I can help whoever needs it
I'm already 250 but would like gold weapons and resources. If you don't mind. GT: Havok x Beast

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems to be that 250 glitches are packed a few of my friends tried giving relief packages and bolster tissue but could not pick it up weapons and items can still be given I will give those from now on u til I can give packages I have a million just sitting in my inv

H

homleshobo

Reaction score
Sin$
They could still duplicate the pakages on their own and reach rank 250 quickly..And yes you can still duplicate things on your own. I just did it earlier to get to 250 and get screws and all the crap for upgrades on the buggy

Mr Evil Empire

Mr Evil Empire

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone willing to help me?. I have completely nothing in the game would be gracious for anything. Kik- MadHatter5150

Top Bottom
Login
Register