E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Level 250 plus items over 20000 each for gold weapons if you have them

C

Cdawg1010

Reaction score
Let me know already 250 but looking to farm for new gold weapons have most of the good old ones

T

treyjones200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo can I get some help to get to 250

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again anyone needing help message my gt and I'll do it plus drop you some items

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be available today in 4 hours I'm in class right now message my gt and when I'm online I'll invite

R

Ryder88

Reaction score
I will be available today in 4 hours I'm in class right now message my gt and when I'm online I'll invite
Will do is your gamertag the same as your se7ensins name? Also I haven't any gold weapons, not long started the game. Will this be an issue?

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do is your gamertag the same as your se7ensins name? Also I haven't any gold weapons, not long started the game. Will this be an issue?
EHG WANTED no underscore it's not a problem it's just if someone had some it'd be nice to get new ones I'll give you level 250 weapons if you want I have many gold weapons and items if you need em

R

Ryder88

Reaction score
100% legit, done everything advertised and more. Just finished in the session and ranked up 250.

Z

zPUREX

Reaction score
I just messaged you wondering if you're still doing this ?

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update everyone I have to dupe my packages something most upon lost my 13 thousand stack still have a stack of 3 thousand but I want more give me till tomorrow and I'll get everyone who messaged me

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For everyone right now I can't join others I have no idea why it's not my Internet I believe it's something on Xbox end up til it's resolved I cannot join people

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys were back up and running I have a few people waiting but they're not online so I can help whoever needs it

B

Beastly101xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys were back up and running I have a few people waiting but they're not online so I can help whoever needs it
I'm already 250 but would like gold weapons and resources. If you don't mind. GT: Havok x Beast

E

EHG_WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems to be that 250 glitches are packed a few of my friends tried giving relief packages and bolster tissue but could not pick it up weapons and items can still be given I will give those from now on u til I can give packages I have a million just sitting in my inv

H

homleshobo

Reaction score
They could still duplicate the pakages on their own and reach rank 250 quickly..And yes you can still duplicate things on your own. I just did it earlier to get to 250 and get screws and all the crap for upgrades on the buggy

M

Mr Evil Empire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone willing to help me?. I have completely nothing in the game would be gracious for anything. Kik- MadHatter5150

Top Bottom