• Start date
  • Views 575
Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Most people seem to have not noticed the "Game+" feature that has been already implemented.
To access this feature, which essentially is the "hard mode," one must go to the main menu, then he or she must select Play Campaign, then, while highlighting his or her current game save, press X for Advanced, then select Game+ Mode.

HitmanKillsYou

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know. I was just letting everyone know it exists.
Once i found out loot drops are the same, i just saw no point in Game+. My survivor rank has been 25 since like...4% into the story the first time

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Most people seem to have not noticed the "Game+" feature that has been already implemented.
To access this feature, which essentially is the "hard mode," one must go to the main menu, then he or she must select Play Campaign, then, while highlighting his or her current game save, press X for Advanced, then select Game+ Mode.
I'm surprised people don't know about it.
Once i found out loot drops are the same, i just saw no point in Game+. My survivor rank has been 25 since like...4% into the story the first time
You also cheated to get that survivor rank up :wink: so of course it's pointless to you. Although it's useful for getting acheevos that you missed. I some how am missing all safe zones unlocked when I was always hosting my game, not sure what happened but it'll let me be able to go back and do it.

Do you keep all your stuff?
Everything you have you'll keep.

HitmanKillsYou

HitmanKillsYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm surprised people don't know about it.
You also cheated to get that survivor rank up :wink: so of course it's pointless to you. Although it's useful for getting acheevos that you missed. I some how am missing all safe zones unlocked when I was always hosting my game, not sure what happened but it'll let me be able to go back and do it.

Everything you have you'll keep.
What trophies have i missed? Lol
Edit: nevermind, i realised youre talking about story and mission achievements, not rank achievements lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register