Solved dvd key?

• Thread starter shalzi
  • Start date
  • Views 268
S

shalzi

Reaction score
Sin$
hi i need help i was updating my xbox and did what it sed and left the tray half open and tryed again (cos i got a error code) but my xbox froze and now the drive is dead i cant get it to show up on junglerunner or anything so i bought a new drive but dont have the key for mnew drive. so hears my problems
1. how do i get the key
2.what do i need to buy (i.e coolrunner,nand-x)
3.is there a video showing how to do it
4.can it all be taken out after i have the key as i want my xbox standerd

basicly im a noob at it lol
any help would be great and thanks in advance

HuskerHeaven

ramsfan3068

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What did it say to do and what tutorial were you following. Just leaving the tray half open shouldn't fry your dvd drive.
1. Easiest way to get your DVD key is off the old one. It shouldn't be dead
2. If it is dead, yes, you can RGH to get you DVD key. Bare min is just a coolrunner but that will require you build your own LPT cable for NAND dump. Easier with NAND-X, but kinda expensive for one console DVD retrieval.
3. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-rgh-xbox-360-ultimate-exploit-guide.804054/ Best tut out there.
4. Yes it can

S

shalzi

Reaction score
Sin$
What did it say to do and what tutorial were you following. Just leaving the tray half open shouldn't fry your dvd drive.
1. Easiest way to get your DVD key is off the old one. It shouldn't be dead
2. If it is dead, yes, you can RGH to get you DVD key. Bare min is just a coolrunner but that will require you build your own LPT cable for NAND dump. Easier with NAND-X, but kinda expensive for one console DVD retrieval.
3. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-rgh-xbox-360-ultimate-exploit-guide.804054/ Best tut out there.
4. Yes it can

it was microsoft update errors that sed leave it open lol
well i have another xbox aswell and was going to jtag that one a think after i get the key from this one.
how would i make a lpt cable? like i said im a noob at this stuff

HuskerHeaven

ramsfan3068

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No worries, if you got any other questions feel free to ask. I still think you should be able to pull that key off in jungle flasher. Did you ever have it hooked up to jungle flasher and by chance the key is saved in the database?

S

shalzi

Reaction score
Sin$
No worries, if you got any other questions feel free to ask. I still think you should be able to pull that key off in jungle flasher. Did you ever have it hooked up to jungle flasher and by chance the key is saved in the database?

no i tryed to get it off after it stopped working im using pci sata to try get it tho dont know if that makes a difference?
also with the lpt would this be ok as my pc doesnt have one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Spee...ther_Computing_Networking&hash=item4ab697319d

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Login
Register