What's new

Solved DVD KEY!!!???

M

Marda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i need to swap my xbox dvd drive key to make it work (got a new one) and i have my key but i was wondering if anyoone could link me to a tutotrial on how to change it for benq all the ones i found on google all were samsung and i tried to do them but they didn't work... so anyway need to get this done fast.(even better if someone could tell me how to do it) :tongue: thxs

WHY is no1 helping!!!!????

ftcskater

ftcskater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i need to swap my xbox dvd drive key to make it work (got a new one) and i have my key but i was wondering if anyoone could link me to a tutotrial on how to change it for benq all the ones i found on google all were samsung and i tried to do them but they didn't work... so anyway need to get this done fast.(even better if someone could tell me how to do it) :tongue: thxs
Alrighty. What you want to do is follow the JF tutorial for the BenQ Drives. Once you get to the part where it asks if you want it to load the firmware automatically, hit NO. Then load whatever firmware you are using (make sure it is the Firmware to the drive you have), then hit manual spoofing. You can then enter your key.bin in there. Then just WRITE, then OUTRO/ATA RESET.

I am not exactly sure what setup you have, but if you dumped whatever drive you had before and save the firmware, you can just load that into the target firmware as well and hit write as long as they are the same exact type of drives. GOOD LUCK!

Top Bottom
Login
Register