Solved Dvd drive

• Thread starter HackTehMod
  • Start date
  • Views 389
H

HackTehMod

Reaction score
Sin$
Ibought a xbox 360 Jtag console a while back i august and it has a flashed drive but i have put the flashed drive on my retail xbox can i get banned for this?

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
you can't do anything with it if the dvd key doesn't match the one in the nand

I'm pretty sure if the DVD keys don't match then you can still watch films in it...and considering he's saying that's all he wants to do, I'm not sure why he's interested in being banned or not.

Chosen One

Sean7s

I work like Anders Holmvich
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure if the DVD keys don't match then you can still watch films in it...and considering he's saying that's all he wants to do, I'm not sure why he's interested in being banned or not.
oh yeah it just won't read games. my bad didn't see you just wanted to watch movies

H

HackTehMod

Reaction score
Sin$
Thats all im going to use my xbox 360 for now films and talking to friends online and i dont want to get banned... do you know if iwill get banned for doing so

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats all im going to use my xbox 360 for now films and talking to friends online and i dont want to get banned... do you know if iwill get banned for doing so

If your going to use it online I think theirs going to be a chance you'll be flagged as the drives don't match up, whether or not it'll happen because no games are actually going to attempt to be played (causing the failure to be logged) is uncertain. Hopefully someone like Moses will pop along and answer with a bit more clarity :smile:.

Chosen One

Sean7s

I work like Anders Holmvich
Reaction score
Sin$
im not sure. google it to be sure. if i were you i would just unplug the drive when you go online but idk

H

HackTehMod

Reaction score
Sin$
If your going to use it online I think theirs going to be a chance you'll be flagged as the drives don't match up, whether or not it'll happen because no games are actually going to attempt to be played (causing the failure to be logged) is uncertain. Hopefully someone like Moses will pop along and answer with a bit more clarity :smile:.

Thank you thats all i wanted to know

Top Bottom
Login
Register