DVD Audio

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by Chuck Norris, Jan 17, 2009 with 4 replies and 122 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Contributor

Ratings:
    Ok well I've burned some movies recently and like all of them have a delayed audio. I burn with ConvertX as slow as possible and the audio is perfect when I play the videos on my computer. But when I burn em there is like a 2 second delay. Anyone know how to fix this or why it's happening? Thanks.

2. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    The media player you're using on your computer knows how to compensate for the audio lag but a dvd player wouldn't.

Try using [Click here to view the link]

3. Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it is the burning software you are using most likely, if you are on vista pro or ultimate, use the dvd maker software that comes with it or use imovie if you are on a mac. it could also be some setting in convertx that is for more expensive dvd players, turn anything off that sounds like that.

4. OP
    Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Contributor

Ratings:
    Well. I'm not sure what the deal is. I've been burning movies for years and I've used ConvertX the whole time and all the way till now the movies were fine. But just recently the past 4 movies all are out of sync.

5. Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well i still reccomend a different software and see if that helps, if it was just the past few then try a different brand of dvd or it may be that you did something different these times, different dvd player, burner, ect. but if you havent done anything then try a system restore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.