• Start date
  • Views 1,529
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Piercing Goblin

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if there was a DVAR for always host, because I still can't find a match, always be the host, and then everyone could use mods, I have to be in a private match. Also, is there still a way to get the Rainbow clantag to work, because I am using a Der Reise Gamesave, and the CoOp tap doesn't even appear.

Thanks!

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Your using the wrong version of codtool first of all. Second, if your in a private match and invite your friends you should be host. I've never needed the host dvars for private matches. Here is the version you need, has the co-op tab.:

CodTool 1.5beta2

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
he is saying that he wants to always get host is a public zombie match, not a private one. some host DVARs are:
party_host ... 1
party_iamhost ... 1

to get rain to work, you have to manually hex in super user, then add the DVAR:
hostName ... RAIN

now put our hard drive back in and before you load your save, change your clan tag to RAIN

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Piercing Goblin said:
I was wondering if there was a DVAR for always host, because I still can't find a match, always be the host, and then everyone could use mods, I have to be in a private match. Also, is there still a way to get the Rainbow clantag to work, because I am using a Der Reise Gamesave, and the CoOp tap doesn't even appear.

Thanks!

:mellow:.........

K

knockout

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
eh hosting in public matches is just gonna get it patched again like last time, cuz everyone was doing public games.

anyways look in the master dvar thread the ones that says party_ is the always host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register