What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

duxe's XP/Camo lobby |CLOSED!!| Trusted Hoster

What game should I host next?

• cod 4

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • mw2

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • waw

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • GTA

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
duxe

duxe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to duxe's BO2 thread!
It has been approved by staff.

https://discord.gg/UBTPW33
To Join you have to join my discord then go to #general and type !duxeGT then the bot will reveal my current gamertag.

What am I hosting right now ~ XP + Camo

If you want more info about my discord and my team you can just read the below :smile:
Hello all se7sins members!

Today I am inviting all of you to my team. We are full of modders and even legit gamers. We have daily giveaways going on we do recovery giveaways, modded account giveaways, KV giveaways and much more.

About Us
We are a group that has a very warm welcome. We help with anything that you need. We have very friendly staff. WE CHARGE FOR NOTHING this is all free. We also allow everyone to host lobbies in our discord. We would prefer you not to spam the bot though lol.

If you would like to come over and help us out here is an invite!

https://discord.gg/UBTPW33

Staff
duxe

FrostyLobbies

SirSkit
Jumpii
!Relentless Z
Crummy

Illusinal Gaming is looking for more Chat Mods and Administrators. If you are interested please join the discord and PM me my name is ~duxe~

Last edited:
Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

S

STZxFrankie

Reaction score
Sin$
Legit but didn’t get no xp for it just menu

duxe

duxe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I am up and hosting a menu lobby Join RemovingMouse65 FEEL FREE TO DONATE IT KEEPS ME ONLINE AND HOSTING FOR THE COMMUNITY! IF YOU DO DONATE SHOOT ME A PM!!!!

steven705

steven705

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk how to open the menu lol 
And I might of lost it cause I still have to download nuke town map 
I am up and hosting a menu lobby Join RemovingMouse65 FEEL FREE TO DONATE IT KEEPS ME ONLINE AND HOSTING FOR THE COMMUNITY! IF YOU DO DONATE SHOOT ME A PM!!!!
Totally legit man hope your still hosting cause I lost menu lll

Last edited:
duxe

duxe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry guys had a fatal crash and got banned I will be up and on right now so get on my dudes and dudets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register