• Thread starter loady
  • Start date
  • Views 2,917
L

loady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i need to get a dvd key to see if it matches one from RGH console (drive not recognising disks), i believe someone has just swapped out the drive without writing the correct key.

Its been four years since i got this out, i am now using a windows 10 laptop (nandx and jrunner all working perfectly on it), usb pro v2 is showing up in device manager as X360 USB PI0, im using an old junk console to power the drive, for the life of me i cant get the drive to pick up, probably because the pro v2 needs to be installed correctly which i cant seem to do. i have driver enforcement disabled and have signed the porti.sys file

EDIT: Of course, no drivers installed....took ages to find the bastards

Last edited:
Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
so i need to get a dvd key to see if it matches one from RGH console (drive not recognising disks), i believe someone has just swapped out the drive without writing the correct key.

Its been four years since i got this out, i am now using a windows 10 laptop (nandx and jrunner all working perfectly on it), usb pro v2 is showing up in device manager as X360 USB PI0, im using an old junk console to power the drive, for the life of me i cant get the drive to pick up, probably because the pro v2 needs to be installed correctly which i cant seem to do. i have driver enforcement disabled and have signed the porti.sys file

EDIT: Of course, no drivers installed....took ages to find the bastards
Is this resolved now? Or do you need help still?

Top Bottom
Login
Register