• Start date
  • Views 447
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThroughBigFoot

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll trade duplicate all I own (only orange) if someone can duplicate me these shields, grenade mods, and guns
Bouncing Bonney, Deliverence, Flame of the Firehawk, Whisky Tango Foxtrot, The Longbow, Unkempt Harold, The Leach, The Sham, Pyrophobia, The Transformer, The Blackhole,
The Storm Front, The Cradle, and Lyuda. If you have these I'll happily duplicate my stuff, Thank you.

Predators

Predators

The Assassin
Reaction score
Sin$
I got you but I dont want anything in return. Hit me up Gt: Steadied Aim
Just send me a message because ill probably forget cause im too busy playing Assassins Creed 3

T

ThroughBigFoot

Reaction score
Sin$
I got you but I dont want anything in return. Hit me up Gt: Steadied Aim
Just send me a message because ill probably forget cause im too busy playing Assassins Creed 3
I messaged you about 3 times.

Predators

Predators

The Assassin
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I had notifications off because I was doing a lets play for Assassins Creed 3 on my youtube channel. The only message I caught was the last one in which you were acting like a child so

T

ThroughBigFoot

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah sorry about that I was a little pissy, but that's over and I got most the stuff, so sorry about that man.

VFP Gaming

AmateurV1ds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can u
I'll trade duplicate all I own (only orange) if someone can duplicate me these shields, grenade mods, and guns
Bouncing Bonney, Deliverence, Flame of the Firehawk, Whisky Tango Foxtrot, The Longbow, Unkempt Harold, The Leach, The Sham, Pyrophobia, The Transformer, The Blackhole,
The Storm Front, The Cradle, and Lyuda. If you have these I'll happily duplicate my stuff, Thank you.
can u duplicate some good guns for me
Gt amateurgamer 97

T

ThroughBigFoot

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have Whisky Tango Foxtrot, Bouncing Bonney, and The Transformer. I'll duplicate everything I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register