• Start date
  • Views 1,468
B

Bahawolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone!

I've setup a Google Sheets document to track my sell times, and I thought it might be useful to some of you. From my phone I enter the date and time in column A, and the rest is populated automatically.

- Column A is of course your sell time.
- Column B is the sell time, plus 30 hours.
- Column C looks for a value in column A, and checks to see if it is present in the 2 Hour window.
- Column D looks for a value in column A, and checks to see if it is present in the 30 Hour window.

This is incredibly easy for someone to recreate, but I'm happy to share the document with everyone. :smile: Please remember to only delete values from the A column, as B-D have formulas in them.

EDIT: No matter what I seem to do, it's embedding the Google Sheet, rather than putting the link to access it. Perhaps a mod can assist with that, as I wanted to save others the time of recreating it, if at all possible.

If you open another Google Sheet document, you can insert the ID of this document ("1IV6YZPn8wI47qaD0PSlHYQ5eH0Yqi3b5Ptd6x5PPtog"), and it could load that way.

Eg: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ + 1IV6YZPn8wI47qaD0PSlHYQ5eH0Yqi3b5Ptd6x5PPtog

Last edited:
B

Bahawolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Owning a clock does the same thing?

Of course it does.

It just simplifies the process for me, as well as a friend. Furthermore, it provides a fairly quick visual representation of where you are in the cycle of selling. That being said, I simply posted it as it helps me, and I thought it might help someone. I wouldn't assume that it could or would help everyone, because as you clearly pointed out, people can rely on simple math on their own. However, if it isn't all that helpful to you, it really shouldn't matter all that much to you. If it helps even one person keep track of their selling, I'm happy that I posted it.

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone!

I've setup a Google Sheets document to track my sell times, and I thought it might be useful to some of you. From my phone I enter the date and time in column A, and the rest is populated automatically.

- Column C looks for a value in column A, and checks to see if it is present in the 2 Hour window.
- Column D looks for a value in column A, and checks to see if it is present in the 30 Hour window.

This is incredibly easy for someone to recreate, but I'm happy to share the document with everyone. :smile: Please remember to only delete values from the A column, as B-D have formulas in them.

EDIT: No matter what I seem to do, it's embedding the Google Sheet, rather than putting the link to access it. Perhaps a mod can assist with that, as I wanted to save others the time of recreating it, if at all possible.

If you open another Google Sheet document, you can insert the ID of this document ("1IV6YZPn8wI47qaD0PSlHYQ5eH0Yqi3b5Ptd6x5PPtog"), and it could load that way.

Eg: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ + 1IV6YZPn8wI47qaD0PSlHYQ5eH0Yqi3b5Ptd6x5PPtog

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist?

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist?
If you read what OP said, you could access it. I had no trouble with it

"If you open another Google Sheet document, you can insert the ID of this document ("1IV6YZPn8wI47qaD0PSlHYQ5eH0Yqi3b5Ptd6x5PPtog"), and it could load that way.

Eg: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ + 1IV6YZPn8wI47qaD0PSlHYQ5eH0Yqi3b5Ptd6x5PPtog"

gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing OP.

I always stick to the "two on two off" principal. I sell two vehicle when i come online of an evening and two before I log off.

B

Bahawolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing OP.

I always stick to the "two on two off" principal. I sell two vehicle when i come online of an evening and two before I log off.

Any time. I typically do about the same, because of a lack of time for playing. :tongue: However, some of the community (including a friend of mine) has a bit more time to play. Oh, and on the weekends I have much more time to sell as well. I was using a Notes app on my phone for the last few days, but this was a fun little project of mine. It didn't take long at all to put together, and I could adjust it when / if the selling guidelines change. I just like that at any given point, I can quickly identify how many vehicles I can sell. :smile:

Furthermore, if someone has their own rule of thumb (for example, one hour between each car), you're able to adjust the formula easily! The conditional formatting that controls the colors is a nice touch as well.

I'm just so happy to see that it's helped even a few people. I'm rather new to the community, and I'd like to give back in any way that I can. :smile:

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone!

the link provided by email to download :wink:
Code:
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=1622bc83911a3157&attid=0.1&disp=attd&safe=1&zw

Top Bottom
Login
Register