What's new

Patched duplication / no money glitch (ps4 only)

TutoFacileFrance

TutoFacileFrance

Elite Member
Reaction score
Sin$

hi all, here's a glitch apparently found by a French colleague

I'll try to do a translation tomorrow

for those on PS4 (not me)
can be that some of you will find a glitch Silver with him :wink:

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jesus, this guy shows the entire world every user on his ps4 all willynilly like.
How does he have that hat with the bandana? I must have missed that glitch

About the video.
Looks easy to do although I'm not sure what the last 5minutes of the video are about.
-be in session with friend
-friend gets in (driver seat) your PV
-you do the creator glitch
-create a GTA capture
-enter your PV and your friend joins a new session and then rejoins you
-he is somehow in a dupe of your PV after loading in?

Or I probably have it backwards and the car in the video belongs TO the friend. Makes much more sense lol

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done this with a friend, thought it was posted in one of the threads already, but yea, he joined me, so I guess it's just be in the session together, i was already in creator mp when he joined, he brings out his car, I went to DM, sat in his driver seat, he left session then rejoined and brought the same car out again (mechanic both times I think) But then he wasn't able to even get in the passenger seat, gave him "does not belong to you" message. Then it was bricked when I changed camera mode, and disappeared when, can't remember, either me or him left the session. Possibly with a 3rd person to sit in passenger seat when I left something could've been done. I totally forgot about it though

Jake790

Jake790

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...Do Xbox One glitches not exist anymore? Been awhile since an Xbox One glitch got posted.

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Mr. Smarty Pants, thats not description. You had a BIG question mark at the end PLUS you had no idea if thats you or the second person :tongue:

I wrote it in sentence format, here's the sinner friendly version

Be in a public session with a friend in your party, you'll need to communicate to find them (and probly doesn't need to be public)
Do the "creator in MP" glitch and create a DM so you can enter vehicles (or capture or lts)
Sit in friend's driver seat
Have friend leave session and join again
Now your friend can pull out their car again and you can still drive the first one
Not profit

No way the creator/mp person can store it and no one can get in the first car. Maybe with a 3rd to sit in passenger seat, but currently it's just so a person doing creator in mp can have a temporary visible vehicle to drive around in. Actually, it might even be indestructible! That would be fun, test the dm and you have guns, invincible, and invincible car...maybe

B

bartps4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you cant do request personel vichle if you dont drive the 2nd way out of your garage?

Top Bottom
Login
Register