Solved Duplication help?

• Thread starter Ruddenz OP
  • Start date
  • Views 181
R

Ruddenz OP

• Officer •
Reaction score
Ok so the other day I duped my elegy several times in order to make enough money for an adder which I did, I then duped my adder and sold for 600k but when duped it again, of course I couldn't sell it so I just had 2 adders (I was going to eventually use a different glitch to sell one) but I was using my duped adder when playing with my friend and him being the dumba** he is, accidentally blew it up, but for whatever reason when I call MMI it Doesnt say it is destroyed but when I cal my mechanic next to the adder it says destroyed.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

M

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so the other day I duped my elegy several times in order to make enough money for an adder which I did, I then duped my adder and sold for 600k but when duped it again, of course I couldn't sell it so I just had 2 adders (I was going to eventually use a different glitch to sell one) but I was using my duped adder when playing with my friend and him being the dumba** he is, accidentally blew it up, but for whatever reason when I call MMI it Doesnt say it is destroyed but when I cal my mechanic next to the adder it says destroyed.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?
just a retard thought, get rid of you duped adder. like just leave it or have someone steal it

R

Ruddenz OP

• Officer •
Reaction score
Im sure I could do that but it would be nice to know why this happened and if there was a better way around it to get the adder back

M

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure I could do that but it would be nice to know why this happened and if there was a better way around it to get the adder back
just a dupe error. if you try it again im sure it should work, if not try it with a lower price car, they mighta fixed some dupe issues

R

Ruddenz OP

• Officer •
Reaction score
Guess that's true, I'll just go back to duping my elegy cus that works every time

Top Bottom