MODD BEEP

MODD BEEP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FOUNDER: clones i think if you are the founder for some trick tell me

FOUNDER FOR THIS METHOD WITH BUNKER: MODD BEEP GTA5

REQUIREMENT: bmx in facility, bunker, public session,elegy retro custom

1:go to bunker when bunker open quick recent activity and stay on the alert for 45 second

2:decline the alert,double ps recent activity and decline, you are frozen, press start go to criminal pack and decline

3:you are under the map,get out of the car

4:go to the car,you cant drive so start criminal pack and kill yourself

5:now you can drive go to facility take a bmx and go to orbital canon

6:tongue:ress right dpad and r2 in the same time

7:the plate of the car change when you go inside call moc and put the car in

done 100% solo

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Afaik clones came up with the orbital cannon glitch. His video was the first i heard of it. So you should be right.

M

MattJames36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m guessing i need the orbital cannon purchased then? as i much as i want to do this i don’t want to be spending 900k on something i don’t have a use for

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is as close to solo your gunna get atm. FYI i didnt see it mentioned but this eats your bike so make sure you have more ready.

Clones has a video on how to make bikes solo once you have one in facility.

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems a good glitch, simple enough like most solo glitches are however I don't have a BMX anymore in any garage, I'm aware I could do a 2 player glitch to get bmx but 2 player glitches just a pain to do. Probably give this one a miss until next time a solo glitch comes out again.

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is as close to solo your gunna get atm. FYI i didnt see it mentioned but this eats your bike so make sure you have more ready.

Clones has a video on how to make bikes solo once you have one in facility.
Dam i was just going to start then I saw this post. To hell with glitching another bike in every time lol

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dam i was just going to start then I saw this post. To hell with glitching another bike in every time lol
Its actually easy just time consuming but once you have a garage full of bmx you can move them to the facility pretty easy like.

FDZL

FDZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its actually easy just time consuming but once you have a garage full of bmx you can move them to the facility pretty easy like.
Yeah I have 5 but they are modded color from 2014 and I cant bring myself to sacrifice em unfortunately

M

Martchenier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a feeling that it might also work for Xbox one by using friend in different targeting mode while entering the bunker. I'm at work atm,but if someone is able to check it out, it would be great .

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
of course i want to dupe. im gonna spend 10 mins looking for an easier method and if i can’t ill just take the hit :wink:
Spend the money. 1 Elegy Retro dupe is more than the cost of an Orbital Cannon.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a feeling that it might also work for Xbox one by using friend in different targeting mode while entering the bunker. I'm at work atm,but if someone is able to check it out, it would be great .
It should. A youtuber explains how to do it on both platforms. Not sure if it works on PC tho.

Last edited:
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
was going to but considering it’s only semi-solo i don’t want to go through the hassle
Imho its not to bad except the part of have to produce bikes to keep duping. I guess if someone is hard up for dupes or youtube subscribers then its great. To much hassle for me tho.

Top Bottom
Login
Register