ProGlitcher

ProGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This After ALL patches glitch was found by me and my Friends

A Video tutorial will be Supplied in a few minutes

Text Tutorial:

-SET PASSENGER MODE TO EVERYONE --Your friend cannot leave or quit the mission page until you are finished with the whole glitch ---Set spawn location on last location ----Read all instructions before starting

1. Have your friend buzz into your garage and accept it. You and him get in the car you would like to duplicate.
  2. Tell your friend to go on his phone and find a job invite, tell him to warn you before he accepts the invite and 1 second after he accepts it drive your car out.
  3. Drive forward and back right back into your garage quickly.
  4. Once inside your garage you friend will be stuck in your car. Walk around your garage until the orange loading icon in the bottom right corner has appeared and disapperard.
  5. Go on your phone and order an Elegy, wait for the Elegy to arrive at your garage, STAY INSIDE.
  6. Go over to the blue circle and switch the cars (Select the car you are duplicating first then choose the Elegy that just arrived).
  7. Walk outside of your garage. Go to the jobs list and host a job nearest to you. (FIND BEFORE YOU START GLITCH PROCESS)
  8. Start the job by yourself and play it. Once it is loaded run over to your garage (while still playing the mission)
  9. Go back to the blue circle and switch the cars you switched earlier back the opposite way.
  10. Walk outside of your garage.
  11. Have your friend sitting in the car go on his Xbox or PSN menu and invite you to the session he is in (I.e the original session). Accept the invite.
  12. Once you are back in your friends session. Get in the original car and go sell it. It will sell for full price every time.​
To do again start at step 5 and repeat what you did before as long as your friend is willing to stay that long.

If you have Problems or Need help let me Know.

Credit is Well deserved towards Us

Last edited:
Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg

I need another set real quick!
Reaction score
Sin$
please make this clearer to understand...

ProGlitcher

ProGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
C

CosmicPedoPanda

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone wanna try this with me on xbox my GT is CosmicAutoPanda

H

HBsAdventues

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
K, on right now, talk to me on Xbox at Optix Knife.
Thanks guys!

J

Jay951

Reaction score
Sin$
can someone help me with this glitch?XBOX: GT Moval92553

Last edited:
ToYsBuTcH001

ToYsBuTcH001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried that way and it took me way longer to do. This way is just like the old way except i found a way to unfreeze the car making it faster and more efficient. Its way easier the way i provided. Try it for yourself
Ur obviously not doing that glitch right then

Top Bottom
Login
Register