Founder:

-THP070

Requirements:

-Facility
-MOC with personal vehicle storage
-Glitched scuba outfit

Steps:

1 Drive car you want dupe out of MOC and leave in bunker
2 Go to your Facility (Don't use a personal vehicle)
3 Block both doors of Free Elegy with tanks
4 Enter Elegy
5 Open pause - online and hover over CESP
6 Hold pause - Press A and release pause
- You should be in CESP without pause menu in background
7 Hover over purchase
8 Click A and gas same time
- You character should tp out the car and spawn outside facility
9 Go back to your bunker (Don't use a personal vehicle)
10 Enter MOC on foot and exit (for some people not needed. My issi always disappear if i don't do this step)
11 Replace issi in MOC

You can skip to 4:00

-------------------

*If you bought CESP and don't have purchase button (xbox)*
-Hover over CESP (step 5)
-Click homebutton on controller twice (Open xbox menu and back out)
-Quick Hold pause - Press A and release pause (Step 6)
Purchase button should be back now. Need to do it fast.

F

FCWGM

Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks brother hit it first try
Post automatically merged:

Whenever I block both of the doors and do the cesp part it just tp me back outside of car but not out of facility I check to see if dupe was still successful but it wasn’t I’m on PS4

Last edited:
Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Whenever I block both of the doors and do the cesp part it just tp me back outside of car but not out of facility I check to see if dupe was still successful but it wasn’t I’m on PS4
I had the same issue, untill I read it again and it said hold pause and click on CESP.. ?

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I guess pause menu wasn't closed. Need a good timing with open cesp and release pause button.
This is a unpatched glitch. With the previous one you can open cesp, view properties. Click on any property, click again and then back out to page with purchase button. Pause menu is closed now and you can click purchase and gas same time.
Did not test yet if that still works.

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess pause menu wasn't closed. Need a good timing with open cesp and release pause button.
This is a unpatched glitch. With the previous one you can open cesp, view properties. Click on any property, click again and then back out to page with purchase button. Pause menu is closed now and you can click purchase and gas same time.
Did not test yet if that still works.
Yeah, this works as well ?

Baforcan

Baforcan

Reaction score
Sin$
My issi is invisible in my bunker I tried going in MOC and exiting but it’s still not there

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My issi is invisible in my bunker I tried going in MOC and exiting but it’s still not there

Did you see your character tp out of the car instead of open the door and exit the car?
Because this happens when you don't tp out of the car.

T

TheShaitan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't working for me.

Doing everything properly but not exiting the facility after hitting X/A and gas.

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Suddenly not working for me.. I get teleported out of car and the CESP is showing briefly before I am out of the facility, but the Issi is gone from the Bunker..
Edit: probably just me being stupid. Tried again now after restart and it works again ?

Last edited:
G

gpongo

Reaction score
Sin$
I found that when you hover over Purchase in the CESP screen, press pause, wait 1 sec, then the Gas and A together increases your chances of getting the TP out of the facility to pull off the dupe. I've been doing it this way all morning.

Last edited:
T

ThrillToTrill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works for me. However, when I leave the session and return, the dupe reverts back to a free RH8 even if I try and put a custom plates on it and save it in a garage or back in the MOC. Any ideas?

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Works for me. However, when I leave the session and return, the dupe reverts back to a free RH8 even if I try and put a custom plates on it and save it in a garage or back in the MOC. Any ideas?
You on PC?

T

ThrillToTrill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You on PC?

My apologies. Yes, I'm on PC. That would be important info!

As long as I stay online the dupe sticks around and appears as I could sell it. Once I quit the game or leave online, the car reverts back. I even tried blowing it up and calling insurance on it. Comes back as a dupe, but once i leave the game, it reverts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register