• Start date
  • Views 47,859
nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

Sometimes this can ruin your garage. If you do not understand exactly how to put your bike in the facility, I recommend not to try.

FOUNDER: nhjyys

Set up:
Must have a bunker,
an MOC with the car you are duping in it,
You should have BMX in your facility.

1. Enter the MOC in the bunker.
2. Get on the Retro, go out of the MOC
3. Get out the Retro, go out of the bunker and go to the facility. (use CEO buzzard or Sanchez ...)
4. Go to facility take a bmx and go to Bed.
5. Press R2(RT) and right D-pad at the same time. You should spawn outside of the facility without a BMX.
6. Enter the bunker and board the Retro. Put it in MOC and you're done.
Done!

Last edited:
ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured this out already knew you would as well. Just hope R* doesn't do something like they did with the plane in facility so bmx dont work anymore.

Edit

You will lose your BMX so make sure you have more then one so you can dupe it again or know how to order them so go in car slot in a garage.

nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured this out already knew you would as well. Just hope R* doesn't do something like they did with the plane in facility so bmx dont wotk anymore.

Edit

You will lose your BMX so make sure you have more then one so you can dupe it again or now how to order them so go in car slot in a garage.
Whippet? I do not know the exact English name, but I used it and it worked right now. After restarting everything, of course. (See the bike in the video.)

This video was taken 10 minutes ago and confirmed to work after restart.

W

wr3ckedit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, I'll give it a shot. What are my chances of screwing up the spot and not be able to use other cars there.
Yes, it is. I think this method can ruin someone 's garage rather. If you do not fully understand how to put your bike in the car slot, don't trying it. I want you to be careful.

W

wr3ckedit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for clearing it up. I'm not going to bother trying this glitch. All garages full from the previous one anyways. Cheers

MNC

MNC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is an issue with this method (yes, I tested before), even after saving the dup in MOC, when you close the game and restart the retro dup loose almost all upgrades (except the retro upgrade itself, and the color). You have to sell it within the session to avoid this.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, I'll give it a shot. What are my chances of screwing up the spot and not be able to use other cars there.
It is very possible to end up with dead spots. Probably one for every bmx u dupe over. Proceed with caution.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes this can ruin your garage. If you do not understand exactly how to put your bike in the facility, I recommend not to try.

FOUNDER: nhjyys

original bunker & bmx method FOUNDER: MODD BEEP GTA5

Set up:
Must have a bunker,
an MOC with the car you are duping in it,
You should have BMX in your facility.

1. Enter the MOC in the bunker.
2. Get on the Retro, go out of the MOC
3. Get out the Retro, go out of the bunker and go to the facility. (use CEO buzzard or Sanchez ...)
4. Go to facility take a bmx and go to orbital canon.
5. Press R2 and right D-pad at the same time. You should spawn outside of the facility without a BMX.
6. Enter the bunker and board the Retro. Put it in MOC and you're done.
Done!

How to put BMX into a facility
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...swap-cars-glitch-workaround-its-back.1720576/

Try this differently in the description above.

Use BMX instead of free ellegy or faggio.
Do not put car at the facility in the MOC. You can go back to the facility.

Hella easy, i’ve Had a BMX in my garage since GTAV for Xbox one came out via 360 transfer and it has paid off keeping them there over these years. #Salute!!

Kj7822

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do this without the
Bmx. Just use a free rh8 and pull the phone out and press l2 or r2 at the same time.

Nvm i guess they patched that lol

Last edited:
C

crowcrow

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I finally got it all working for me. What happens if I get a blank plate? Is it still safe to dupe the car with the blank plate and keep selling them?

Thank you all.

D

Derkson26

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there an XB1 work around that I've missed here? As the OP is for PS4 only. TIA

nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there an XB1 work around that I've missed here? As the OP is for PS4 only. TIA
The only other part is Step 5. I added it to OP so check it out.

Hey guys, I finally got it all working for me. What happens if I get a blank plate? Is it still safe to dupe the car with the blank plate and keep selling them?

Thank you all.
Sometimes there is a car with a license plate number. It is recommended to delete the vehicle.

M

Muhammad Yaseen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did this last night on PS4. When I came back, all my retros turned back in to stock retros????!

MNC

MNC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did this last night on PS4. When I came back, all my retros turned back in to stock retros????!

Happened to me. Looks like the "clean plate" bike does this, so when you got a blank plate, you mostly gonna get a downgrade in car if you leave session/close app. Just dupe and sell in same session.
I tried to make a bmx/rh8 merge before duping (using the 1st garage bug/glitch), and save 1 car yesterday. Let's see tonight if my retro stills the same :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register