• Thread starter nhjyys
  • Start date
  • Views 47,853
Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't we use the bmx to delete vehicles as well... If so can someone remind me how.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
so is this patched? if so, it needs to be moved to archive.
hmm no one answered. I don't think this is patched. obese Giraffe has this working as of 2 days ago,. I cant test as I have a buzzard in my MOC and don't want to take it out. Anyone else willing to test and report back?

G

GottiSalotti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hmm no one answered. I don't think this is patched. obese Giraffe has this working as of 2 days ago. Anyone else willing to test and report back?
I tested several times on XB1 with different friends and we all didnt get the preparation/put BMX in facility (like Obese Giraffe shows in his Video) working. "The Friend" is always spawning outside, after i retire as CEO ...
Can anyone else try it on XB1 please? :wink:

S

scrabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did this several times in past but can't hit it anymore. Probably patched. Maybe someone else can confirm that this is patched.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I tested several times on XB1 with different friends and we all didnt get the preparation/put BMX in facility (like Obese Giraffe shows in his Video) working. "The Friend" is always spawning outside, after i retire as CEO ...
Can anyone else try it on XB1 please? :wink:
Umm. This is solo. I think u are thinking of the wrong glitch. This one uses bmxs alreasy in facility. Not a glitch to get a bmx into facility

G

GottiSalotti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm. This is solo. I think u are thinking of the wrong glitch. This one uses bmxs alreasy in facility. Not a glitch to get a bmx into facility
damn thank you. And sorry. Yeah, I am looking for the prep: get a bmx in the facility ...

Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U use the bmx to dupe a car. One bmx per duoe cuz u will lose the bmx
Yeah, I know, I just duped 60 cars.. I said "working" to lett people know that this glitch is still working... But I already had BMX on garage to dupe. I don't know if the "put BMX in facility" glitch is still working.

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont know if useful but the bmx you move to garage you can wedge in between sofas to teleport on and off then go to lift and teleport on bike and outside but no bike? Or if you go to sofa park bike next to sofa get off then press right in d pad and y just after and you see your character sit in a weird possessed shape

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also you can never have access to the Internet when on a bicycle, it just spawns you outside but in a car you can use the Internet
Dont know if useful but the bmx you move to garage you can wedge in between sofas to teleport on and off then go to lift and teleport on bike and outside but no bike? Or if you go to sofa park bike next to sofa get off then press right in d pad and y just after and you see your character sit in a weird possessed shape
Also you can store mallard in moc by putting into garage first then moc and then I can glitch into the plane and exit at the same time but always get a forever black screen and noone online to join so maybe someone would want to Try? As I won't be able to til morning

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It spawns me outside moc in bunker sometimes when I enter the plane or leave so definitely something there for people to try out as it gave me access to start menu, interaction weapons menu but can't kill myself, phone etc

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Also you can never have access to the Internet when on a bicycle, it just spawns you outside but in a car you can use the Internet

Also you can store mallard in moc by putting into garage first then moc and then I can glitch into the plane and exit at the same time but always get a forever black screen and noone online to join so maybe someone would want to Try? As I won't be able to til morning
So u can store a buzzard in moc with this?

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It spawns me outside moc in bunker sometimes when I enter the plane or leave so definitely something there for people to try out
So u can store a buzzard in moc with this?
Everytime I have tried to swap bike with buzzard or cargo Bob it spawns me outside with no bike and no access to personal aircraft so I have to request my buzzard and re do all over but I have found that you can put the mallard on bike rack, then swap bmx from a garage to the bike place where mallard is then swap personal vehiclefrom moc with the mallard in garage and then the mallard will appear when you are in moc

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do the aircraft duplication glitch
You place a personal aircraft you saved in your hangar preferably a pegasus one outside your facility then you enter and get on a bmx and wedge bmx between the elevator pad in facility to glitch on and off then press y and a same time to spawn on bike and exit same time , then you spawn outside on bmx and aircraft is gone so ride that bmx to your garage which will be your aircraft you put in bike rack, then call bmx from garage to other garage you just put the aircraft (bmx) to swap over into a car spot.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You place a personal aircraft you saved in your hangar preferably a pegasus one outside your facility then you enter and get on a bmx and wedge bmx between the elevator pad in facility to glitch on and off then press y and a same time to spawn on bike and exit same time , then you spawn outside on bmx and aircraft is gone so ride that bmx to your garage which will be your aircraft you put in bike rack, then call bmx from garage to other garage you just put the aircraft (bmx) to swap over into a car spot.
And from there u can get it into MOC?

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also I don't know if anyone knows you can put a tank in garage etc then move around in garage and cars start moving but risk of destroying your cars though and paying but maybe something there. Of course to put back into facility swap the bmx in tank spot with elegy from bike rack then Call that elegy into the garage where tank is and swap back over.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register