Ekcoupe413

Reaction score
Sin$
how do I save the bmx in facility?

E

Ekcoupe413

Reaction score
Sin$
I did watch the video wish was helpful just wondering if I can do all that by my self I don’t got no one to do it with. I got all the stuff just don’t got a hand to help me save the bike. And thanks for the help

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did watch the video wish was helpful just wondering if I can do all that by my self I don’t got no one to do it with. I got all the stuff just don’t got a hand to help me save the bike. And thanks for the help
If your on ps4 you can get the bmx in facility solo if not then you need a friend. Once BMX is in faciltiy everything can be done solo.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Come on guys let's stay on topic here this is glitches section not support related issues.

If your having issues with vehicles etc going missing please check out our pinned thread over in support section

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/posts/13637296/

Any members going off topic will be subject to reply bans & infractions.

Dynasty007

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This maybe patched if the facility checks for bicycles now as reported by funmw2.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried this twice and the orbital cannon won't show up for me while on the bmx.
Edit: I was registered as MC

nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried this twice and the orbital cannon won't show up for me while on the bmx.
Edit: I was registered as MC
The orbitals were patched. The bed is still available, so go to bed and get out of the facility in the same way.

Kj7822

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe with this glitch you don't need custom plates. But I like your thinking if it was me I would put custom plates just to be extra safe. With r* you can never be to sure so if you got them go for it!
With gctf i got several blank plates and it let me change them all in pay and spray. I honestly dont think blank is dirty for that reason but i get rid of the blank plates just to be safe

E

Ekcoupe413

Reaction score
Sin$
Be careful with too many blank plates cz I noticed that all the cars with blank plates lost completely the value of the car it would be stock but for the rest they was good so if u don’t get a blank plate is good as well.

Kj7822

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be careful with too many blank plates cz I noticed that all the cars with blank plates lost completely the value of the car it would be stock but for the rest they was good so if u don’t get a blank plate is good as well.
Mine where modded cars so idc about value. But if you dupe the bikes the way i do you never get blank plates. Basically you lose a free car and the plates transfer to the bmx

D

drewexmachina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is very possible to end up with dead spots. Probably one for every bmx u dupe over. Proceed with caution.

I had, at my peak, around 45 bicycles in my collection in car spots. Now have around 25, with 10 of those being in my MC. I can confirm that I got loads of dead spots, but as long as you don't mess with plane hangars, fixing the dead spots is really easy.

I did the old "put street bikes in every bicycle slot and then go round destroying each and every one" trick and it fixed my dead spots.

But, yeah, if you mess around with putting aircraft in the SVW or in other car slots, that's how you can get dead spots that are really hard to fix.

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me. Looks like the "clean plate" bike does this, so when you got a blank plate, you mostly gonna get a downgrade in car if you leave session/close app. Just dupe and sell in same session.
I tried to make a bmx/rh8 merge before duping (using the 1st garage bug/glitch), and save 1 car yesterday. Let's see tonight if my retro stills the same :smile:
Couldn't you try an ifruit plate? I'm currently working on slowly wiping all y dirty dupes in hope of getting my custom plates back and the only part left is my oppressors from the very first moc dupe (back when the dupe plate issue was brand new)

Top Bottom
Login
Register