Patched DUPLICATION CAR GLITCH / with BMX

• Thread starter nhjyys
  • Start date
  • Views 47,860
X

XnoidX5

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain how we get dead spots from this? I’m assuming they meant when you dupe the bikes?

Last edited:
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain how we get dead spots from this?
You can get dead spots with this because of the BMX, Probably one of every bmx u dupe over or other reasons but definitely will be BMX related.

Reason: is because BMX can't go inside facility just like putting BMX in car slot in your garage it isn't made for them & of course may result in having dead spot. With glitches like this you proceed with caution any mistake you make might result in you having dead spot.

X

XnoidX5

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone
You can get dead spots with this because of the BMX, Probably one of every bmx u dupe over or other reasons but definitely will be BMX related.

Reason: is because BMX can't go inside forcility just like putting BMX in car slot in your garage it isn't made for them & of course may result in having dead spot. With glitches like this you proceed with caution any mistake you make might result in you having dead spot.
Oh okay. Well I know how to avoid the mistakes, I’m less worried now, Thanks!

Edit: Now I have a facility full of bmxes and every time I try to transfer one to a garage by replacing with an elegy it just sends it back to the garage? What gives?

Sorry, One more reply. I think you can avoid dead spots if your facility is filled with stuff. So yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh okay. Well I know how to avoid the mistakes, I’m less worried now, Thanks!

Edit: Now I have a facility full of bmxes and every time I try to transfer one to a garage by replacing with an elegy it just sends it back to the garage? What gives?
If your ever in doubt don't proceed never take the risk, but glad to see your confident :thumbsup: your always welcome.

Hmmm how long have you been in the session for. Try to set everything up as you did & try again

X

XnoidX5

Reaction score
Sin$
If your ever in doubt don't proceed never take the risk, but glad to see your confident :thumbsup: your always welcome.

Hmmm how long have you been in the session for. Try to set everything up as you did & try again

It ended up okay, I just went with the glitch and now there’s free slots! Honestly I think having them all full protected me from dead spots too

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It ended up okay, I just went with the glitch and now there’s free slots! Honestly I think having them all full protected me from dead spots too
Maybe but theres always a risk that you may have dead spot

yoyoyod

yoyoyod

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need to put custom plates on the dupe? The reason I ask is sometimes the plate is blank when you do the dupe and sometimes it has a factory random plate (factory random plate probably due to it was a bmx you used to store something to the special vehicle warehouse) anyone with a answer? Just don’t want dupe detected I am very careful

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need to put custom plates on the dupe? The reason I ask is sometimes the plate is blank when you do the dupe and sometimes it has a factory random plate (factory random plate probably due to it was a bmx you used to store something to the special vehicle warehouse) anyone with a answer? Just don’t want dupe detected I am very careful
I believe with this glitch you don't need custom plates. But I like your thinking if it was me I would put custom plates just to be extra safe. With r* you can never be to sure so if you got them go for it!

A

A_silly_african

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a BMX in car slot but every time I ride it after 10 seconds it teleports me and the bike outside what am i doing wrong??

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working

Guys do you know why some on the cars lose all their upgrades. It's still worth 500k tho but if there is a way to avoid this, I'd like to know.

So heres my theory on this

Your using the method from that one thread to put bmx in your facility. That method is acually putting a real bmx from your bike rack into it. Real bmx dont have plates and are bikes. All the other methods to obtain or dupe bmx are merge glitches were you actually are merging a bmx with a vehicle which gives it real plates which also makes the game think it is no longer a bike in some sort of way.
So when you close the game or switch sessions its reverting in some way.

Which is changing the value of the dupe.

Also if you do have blank plates it would probably be a good idea to put a custom plate on the car before selling it.

Y

Yare yare

Reaction score
Sin$
So heres my theory on this

Your using the method from that one thread to put bmx in your facility. That method is acually putting a real bmx from your bike rack into it. Real bmx dont have plates and are bikes. All the other methods to obtain or dupe bmx are merge glitches were you actually are merging a bmx with a vehicle which gives it real plates which also makes the game think it is no longer a bike in some sort of way.
So when you close the game or switch sessions its reverting in some way.

Which is changing the value of the dupe.

Also if you do have blank plates it would probably be a good idea to put a custom plate on the car before selling it.

Yeah it makes sense.
I actually put custom plate everytime just to be safe.
I guess the only way is to sell it before closing the game or switching sessions.

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it makes sense.
I actually put custom plate everytime just to be safe.
I guess the only way is to sell it before closing the game or switching sessions.
Or use one of the other available methods to dupe your bmx then you shouldnt have a problem anymore.

X

XnoidX5

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, So I’m not completely sure, but I just put one of my Blank Plated Retros into my ceo garage, and now it has a random plate? So I think just found a solution to this problem? If someone gets a blank plate, try storing it in a garage other than the facility or MOC, and then you may be able to permanently store it

yoyoyod

yoyoyod

Reaction score
Sin$
Having a scary issue!! The dupes I did yesterday are now stripped of some of their mods!!! I have them in my facility. 3 out of 4 cars are almost a bare bone retro custom and plates went from blank to random generics. Anyone!!!!!

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having a scary issue!! The dupes I did yesterday are now stripped of some of their mods!!! I have them in my facility. 3 out of 4 cars are almost a bare bone retro custom and plates went from blank to random generics. Anyone!!!!!
Read my post literally 5 posts up.

A

A_silly_african

Reaction score
Sin$
When am i supposed to press R2 and Right? I do it while inside my ortibtal cannon but wasted 4 tries cuz he teleports me outside

Top Bottom
Login
Register