• Thread starter theprophet
  • Start date
  • Views 3,028
T

theprophet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just setting up RC1 now - hoping that people port their awesome skins soon, since most of these default skins aren't that great at the moment - and i noticed that my XBLA list swelled from around 40 titles to over a hundred. most of these are duplicates and triplicates, and they don't launch when you select them - they just freeze the box.

in the full games list, XeXLoader and XeXMenu show up twice, as well.

anyone know why this happens, and how to fix it?

beelicious

beelicious

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just setting up RC1 now - hoping that people port their awesome skins soon, since most of these default skins aren't that great at the moment - and i noticed that my XBLA list swelled from around 40 titles to over a hundred. most of these are duplicates and triplicates, and they don't launch when you select them - they just freeze the box.

in the full games list, XeXLoader and XeXMenu show up twice, as well.

anyone know why this happens, and how to fix it?
you got modded xex's for them games?
they messed up my game list

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
tried this - now i've got three and four versions of each where there were two and three.

i'll just wait for the full release =)

I had an idea. Do you have multiple .xex's for each game? If so, take out your hard drive, or go to xex menu and clear them out. I have 3-4 .xexs per game (run through x360 gamehack) so when i use freestyle, i will have to find out how to fix

T

theprophet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had an idea. Do you have multiple .xex's for each game? If so, take out your hard drive, or go to xex menu and clear them out. I have 3-4 .xexs per game (run through x360 gamehack) so when i use freestyle, i will have to find out how to fix
i might. i'll take a look later today.

D

darkraider69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had similar problem with FSD after updating via the built in updater....what I found is only one of the multiple titles would load so I deleted the others......problem I have now is I can't FTP into xbox and I had to manually update to
FreeStyle Dash v2.0 RC1.2 built in updater wasn't working either....so something went wrong when I updated the first time via the built in updater

Not sure if this is any use to anyone but I deleted the FSD2data folder since the latest version of FSD has no need for it which fixed my FTP problem

Top Bottom
Login
Register