What's new

Solved "Duplicate" profile

I

iripa

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!
I want to duplicate (even triplicate) :smile: my "forever" profile. It's an offline profile that just recently got into live.
But I keep a copy of the offline one.
Everything I find about this is for have the same profile in 2 places (hdd and USB for ex). That's why I put the quotes, because I want to "duplicate" it, but having the exact same info of the profile duplicated to other/others.
I know this may sound weird, but I'm using stealth server and everyone is telling me that everytime I get banned and change kv, I have to create a new live account each time (any confirmation about this will be awesome). I started to think this is correct because my 1st kv lasted almost 2 weeks, yet the second one only lasted for not even 2 days. And I don't have many kv's to waste so I want to make the best out of them. But the other issue is that I have a 3 months code, and this way I won't be able to use it.

I tried to change profile id in horizon. I created a new profile and put the info of the one I'm trying to duplicate into it, but it didn't work. The only thing I'm able to do is copy saves to the new profile, so at least I can use that. But I have many things on my profile (many years using it) so I would like to have all that, everytime I create a new account.
Thanks in advance. Have a wonderful day my friends.

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
I know this may sound weird, but I'm using stealth server and everyone is telling me that everytime I get banned and change kv, I have to create a new live account each time (any confirmation about this will be awesome).
When your KV gets banned your console is banned, not the accounts on it.

People say to switch and delete the old ones because they might be flagged and get your console banned faster in the future. However, while using NiNJA I've been banned 2-3 times with the same account and have not noticed a difference in KV life.

I

iripa

Reaction score
People say to switch and delete the old ones because they might be flagged and get your console banned faster in the future. However, while using NiNJA I've been banned 2-3 times with the same account and have not noticed a difference in KV life.
Thanks for your answer.
So is people right by saying/thinking they'll be flagged?
I wish I can afford ninja, but right now I'm using teapot (normal when I can pay, emulated when not). I try to don't use the same kv when I change servers (change server=new kv).
Do you think that there's no need to change profiles then?
I know ninja is awesome, but it can be unique in some regards, so maybe this only applies to them?

And hopefully someone can help with the duplication of the profile.

Thanks again my friend. Have a nice day

Top Bottom