What's new

Patched DUPLICATE LOWRIDER WITH 1 FRIEND

zumex

zumex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Proper steps by GlitchSquad:

1 - Register as MC Pres and have the Faggios in just ONE garage so they don't mix up when you request them via the MC menu
2 - Have the Retro Custom in the MOC's vehicle storage
3 - Request your Ruiner 2000 and set the vehicle access to 'Crew + Friends', back out of the interaction menu so this setting gets activated (it does not if you stay in the same menu)
4 - Open up the interaction menu again and position yourself on the blue circle of the MOC, go over to vehicles and hover over vehicle access (dont change anything yet)
5 - Tell your friend to get into your Ruiner 2000 and tell him to go up a high mountain (so he still has enough altitude before he jumps out of it)
6 - Tell your friend to jump off of the mountain with the Ruiner and fly with it
7 - While he's flying you press X to change the vehice access to 'nobody', then circle to get back one time, go to MC president and request a faggio - you will enter the MOC directly
8 - Enter the Retro Custom and wait until you start the engine
9 - Now tell your friend to count down from 3 to 1 and when he says 1 he presses triangle to jump out of the Ruiner and you drive out of the MOC almost at the same time
- WHEN HE IS STILL HIGH ENOUGH THE RUINER WILL DESPAWN INSTANTLY AFTER HE JUMPS OUT OF IT SO YOU CAN DRIVE OUT ALMOST AT THE SAME TIME, IF HE IS TOO NEAR TO THE GROUND THE RUINER TAKES MUCH MORE TIME TO DESPAWN WHICH MAKES THE TIMING UNPREDICTABLE -

10 - If you succeeded you will get kicked out of the Retro Custom automatically and the plate will change (if it does not change -> get out of it and back into it to make the plate change, sometimes you don't get kicked out of the Retro even if you succeed)
11 - Done

Possible Fail-Scenarios:
- If your Retro despawns when you drive out of the MOC you exited the MOC too soon before the Ruiner despawned (Retrp gets back into the MOC automatically)
- If your Retro does not despawn and the plate doesn't change even if you get out of it and get back into it then you drove out of the MOC too late after the Ruiner despawned

Founder: BYNANO

Last edited:
Glitchin13r5

Glitchin13r5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt this is real. And even if it is, from what he wrote, how are we suppose to understand that? A super choppy, run on sentence that was more than a run on really, it's like 20 sentences combined into one. And even if you can manage to figure out where the sentences start and end, the words are so choppy I can't tell what he's trying to say. If you are going to post something, do it right. And this technically belongs in the discovery section (I think, hard to tell with the horrible grammar.)

zumex

zumex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt this is real. And even if it is, from what he wrote, how are we suppose to understand that? A super choppy, run on sentence that was more than a run on really, it's like 20 sentences combined into one. And even if you can manage to figure out where the sentences start and end, the words are so choppy I can't tell what he's trying to say. If you are going to post something, do it right. And this technically belongs in the discovery section (I think, hard to tell with the horrible grammar.)

I'M USING GOOGLE TRANSLATOR AND THAT NUDGE DOES NOTHING THAN I SPEAK

K

KennySpark8574

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the timing steps with this will be very difficult also, maybe 1 dupe out of 10 attempts. Very time consuming method

Three words long

Three words long

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm watching the spanish video. If I can test and translate it (don't worry I speak fleunt spanish) I'll make a new thread that people can actually understand. -_-

U

UnknownRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all these glitches require 5-10 mil just to get going and friends i hate it :frown: rip gta v
But nice find

forgot to add i believe its the opressor method just with a ruiner[/QUOTE]

sovoki

sovoki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've posted it now.
ive see it thanks! 
You need:
A garage with a faggio in it.
An MOC with car storage.
A ruiner 2000
MC President
A friend.

Steps:
1.Make sure your MOC is near the garage with the faggio in it.
2.Register as an MC.
3.Put the car you want to dupe inside the MOC.
4.Have your friend get into a Ruiner 2000.
5.Have your friend jump off a ramp using the R2K using boost and open up the parachute.
6.Change your settings so that your friend doesn't have access anymore.
7.Request a faggio from your MC.
8.Get inside the MOC. Get in the car and drive out.
9.Now drive the car into the garage with the faggio in it.
(Your friend shouldn't have touched the ground yet)
10. Repeat from step 4.

Translated by: Three words long

Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive see it thanks! 
You need:
A garage with a faggio in it.
An MOC with car storage.
A ruiner 2000
MC President
A friend.

Steps:
1.Make sure your MOC is near the garage with the faggio in it.
2.Register as an MC.
3.Put the car you want to dupe inside the MOC.
4.Have your friend get into a Ruiner 2000.
5.Have your friend jump off a ramp using the R2K using boost and open up the parachute.
6.Change your settings so that your friend doesn't have access anymore.
7.Request a faggio from your MC.
8.Get inside the MOC. Get in the car and drive out.
9.Now drive the car into the garage with the faggio in it.
(Your friend shouldn't have touched the ground yet)
10. Repeat from step 4.

Translated by: Three words long
So, this is for people with Ruiner 2000? Only?

Three words long

Three words long

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I'm not visiting this thread or answering anymore questions. Nothing else in it for me.

cwiek

cwiek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't put custom plate on my new elegy. Is that mean I'm dupe detected?

Top Bottom
Login
Register