Patched Duplicate bmx and passive mode while in mc or ceo

• Thread starter Kj7822
  • Start date
  • Views 22,664
K

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so if you have a bmx in a car slot you can duplicate it pretty easy also when you do it if you a ceo or mc president you will be in passive and have the abilities etc. While in passive mode.
Requirements:
Bmx in car slot
Facility
Garage close to facility
Steps:
1. Take free car from garage leave it outside facility
2. Wedge bmx behind keypad so you can teleport to bmx and exit facility at the same time.
3. Drive bmx to garage.
Done.
If you where a ceo or mc you are now in passive and still can participate in stand your ground etc. To move the bmx to facility make sure garage is full and take a car from facility to the garage.
Happy glitching

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so if you have a bmx in a car slot you can duplicate it pretty easy also when you do it if you a ceo or mc president you will be in passive and have the abilities etc. While in passive mode.
Requirements:
Bmx in car slot
Facility
Garage close to facility
Steps:
1. Take free car from garage leave it outside facility
2. Wedge bmx behind keypad so you can teleport to bmx and exit facility at the same time.
3. Drive bmx to garage.
Done.
If you where a ceo or mc you are now in passive and still can participate in stand your ground etc. To move the bmx to facility make sure garage is full and take a car from facility to the garage.
Happy glitching
Nice I didn’t know about the passive in mc/ceo imma go play with that

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is another way, set up is long but solo once you have a bike in facility. see clones video but once set up is complete you can just order bikes to car slots from the website. no need to glitch them or drive them to garages.

K

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is another way, set up is long but solo once you have a bike in facility. see clones video but once set up is complete you can just order bikes to car slots from the website. no need to glitch them or drive them to garages.
I've never tried his method but my friend said that it gave him blank plates. Plus the passive while mc is pretty funny as long as you dont abuse it too much. I miss the invisible otr. That was fun

Oh nice this is the 1st 360 glitch I've see
Lol i dont know why i put 360. I dont know how to change it

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a bike not sure that bikes really have plates, the glitch gives blank plates anyways. but the passive mode is cool.

K

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a bike not sure that bikes really have plates, the glitch gives blank plates anyways. but the passive mode is cool.
I've never got a blank plate from doing solo dupes that involve a bmx but my friend was getting them all the time using the other method. After i told him how i duped the bmx he said he started getting random plates. I used the solo method to change the plates from gctf and deleted the ones with the dirty(unchangable) plates. But apparently you cant change the plates if you have more than 1 blank plate.. I'm not entirely sure if thats true bc i dont have any blank plates.

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
You don't even need to leave a vehicle out when you do drive in Facility and glitch outside your in passive mode.

K

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay and spray and lester invites take u out of passive

T

tismo74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
. see clones video but once set up is complete you can just order bikes to car slots from the website. no need to glitch them or drive them to garages.
how can I do this part ? I have bmx in car slot in facility.

D

drenal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you get the bmx in car slot again, I haven't been able to figure out how to do it

S

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
I've tested this with ceo last week. if you start executive search you loose passive mode. do you (op) actually try this of just assume it?

C

Castle_7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Job teleporting or walking into avenger will also remove the glitched passive state

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Job teleporting or walking into avenger will also remove the glitched passive state

Good, we stand less chance of this getting patched if there isn't an associated God mode glitch. Gonna be major easy to spot anyway if you show as passive and compete in events.

C

Castle_7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should hope it doesn't get patched over this, it's a side-effect of the teleport to vehicle/exit facility which has many other uses obviously.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should hope it doesn't get patched over this, it's a side-effect of the teleport to vehicle/exit facility which has many other uses obviously.

Yeah that's what I mean. They seem to struggle to patch the teleport and return to storage/exit thing. And they've never as far as I know removed vehicles from garages. But they've patched a lot relating to God mode and people flying deluxos backwards etc etc so I wouldn't be suprised if the trolls get an advantage out of the bmx glitch.... Something will no doubt happen.

K

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've tested this with ceo last week. if you start executive search you loose passive mode. do you (op) actually try this of just assume it?
I didnt say anything about executive search did i? I know u can take someones stand your ground. Also have the ability to call a buzzard or oppressor with ceo or mc and return vehicles etc without tryhards trying to kill you. Sorry if you misunderstood

How do you get the bmx in car slot again, I haven't been able to figure out how to do it
U can get it woth the drive in facility glitch but its not solo. I got mine from a solo method that is patched.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
I didnt say anything about executive search did i? I know u can take someones stand your ground. Also have the ability to call a buzzard or oppressor with ceo or mc and return vehicles etc without tryhards trying to kill you. Sorry if you misunderstood
Ok don't get your noob panties in a bunch. You said "stand your gound etc" which implies similar things..I.E executive search.

K

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok don't get your noob panties in a bunch. You said "stand your gound etc" which implies similar things..I.E executive search.
Lol i just explained better and apologized. Not sure how that implies my panties are in a bunch.. Not much you could do to piss me off honestly. Take my pictures advice and chill my guy

N

netsuad

Reaction score
As someone who hasn't done money glitches since bringing cars over from singeplayer was an easy solo glitch, and just stumbled across this forum, how would I go about doing all this, I own a facility but have zero clue how to due the bmx thing. Also is duping Bmx bikes useful? Can you sell them in place of say a Deluxo or something?

K

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As someone who hasn't done money glitches since bringing cars over from singeplayer was an easy solo glitch, and just stumbled across this forum, how would I go about doing all this, I own a facility but have zero clue how to due the bmx thing. Also is duping Bmx bikes useful? Can you sell them in place of say a Deluxo or something?
Dupe a bike into car slots lets you do A: SVW to garage and cars into SVW. B: solo due cars. C: aircraft into garage. Aircraft can also be put in the moc and spawned during missions. (Facility vehicles i can't make spawn tho)

Top Bottom