• Thread starter Vice City
  • Start date
  • Views 1,988
Vice City

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been looking back around 30 pages or so and have not seen this posted anywhere, so I thought I would share this simple glitch for people. This is similar but different from the old 1v1 freemode glitch in order to give friends attack jets/helicopters that was patched last year.

This is confirmed working for PS4 & Xbox One. It should also work just fine for PC. As for the last generation of consoles I have no idea, if someone can confirm for those systems it would be great.

Pre-requirements:
Yourself
A friend
An attack aircraft (P-996 Lazer, Mammoth Hydra, Buzzard, Savage, Annihilator)

Step 1: Player 1 who is in the aircraft you wish to duplicate for your friend (Player 2) lands the aircraft.
Step 2: Player 2 then stands right next to the pilot seat for helicopters or on top of the jet for jets & shoots Player 1, they then hit triangle or Y for Xbox to get into the cockpit.
Step 3: As player 2 is getting into the cockpit, Player 1 sends them a 1v1 deathmatch invite by hitting square or X for Xbox. (Do not spam X or B on Xbox at all to re-spawn quicker, let it do it by default)
Step 4: Player 2 then accepts the 1v1 deathmatch invite once they begin to start their engine.​

Skip to 1:40 for the glitch

Now Player 1 should re-spawn in the desired attack aircraft if this has been done correctly. This is currently the only method close to the original one that got patched some months back. Sadly you will still be vulnerable to lock-on's unlike the previous method, but this is still a great way to give your friends a quick Hydra or Savage, or to help save your friend the time of driving to the military base for a P-996 Lazer.

Also one quick note is I would advise once Player 1 has re-spawned in their aricraft, that Player 2 kill's themselves before ending the DM in order to re-spawn in a fully 100% vehicle (No damage from shooting your friend at the begging of the glitch)

Thanks a lot & again I've looked back a good amount of pages & can't find this anywhere, so if this is a re-post I do apologize but I can't find anything of the sort relating to this except the original method that got patched. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a much easier method, haven't tried it since the last update. Call the vehicle in, have you and your friend drive to the vehicle. Have him stand next to it, then call the same vehicle again. Have him get in the vehicle when you get into the newly called in vehicle.

You can even repeat to cycle vehicle colors. We used to do this to get the gold Vestra.

Not sure if they patched/fixed it yet, like I said I haven't tried it since the last update came out but we figured this out sometime earlier this year.

Vice City

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a much easier method, haven't tried it since the last update. Call the vehicle in, have you and your friend drive to the vehicle. Have him stand next to it, then call the same vehicle again. Have him get in the vehicle when you get into the newly called in vehicle.

You can even repeat to cycle vehicle colors. We used to do this to get the gold Vestra.

Not sure if they patched/fixed it yet, like I said I haven't tried it since the last update came out but we figured this out sometime earlier this year.
Nice, but my method I mainly used specifically for the P-996 Lazer as I'm more of a griefer myself & dogfighter :biggrin:
Also this is a much quicker on the go method. For example f your having a little freemode war & your friend is with you, in stead of them having to head off to wherever for a chopper or jet, you can simply land & do this simple glitch that takes no longer than a minute to duplicate them one on the go.

Last edited:
Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you and a friend are near an airport/helipads, you can always call in Hydras(I know, they are slower and such).

I guess it's all on the location and the situation.

I'm honestly surprised we can't buy a Lazer yet.

RazerApollo

RazerApollo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been looking back around 30 pages or so and have not seen this posted anywhere, so I thought I would share this simple glitch for people. This is similar but different from the old 1v1 freemode glitch in order to give friends attack jets/helicopters that was patched last year.

This is confirmed working for PS4 & Xbox One. It should also work just fine for PC. As for the last generation of consoles I have no idea, if someone can confirm for those systems it would be great.

Pre-requirements:
Yourself
A friend
An attack aircraft (P-996 Lazer, Mammoth Hydra, Buzzard, Savage, Annihilator)

Step 1: Player 1 who is in the aircraft you wish to duplicate for your friend (Player 2) lands the aircraft.
Step 2: Player 2 then stands right next to the pilot seat for helicopters or on top of the jet for jets & shoots Player 1, they then hit triangle or Y for Xbox to get into the cockpit.
Step 3: As player 2 is getting into the cockpit, Player 1 sends them a 1v1 deathmatch invite by hitting square or X for Xbox. (Do not spam X or B on Xbox at all to re-spawn quicker, let it do it by default)
Step 4: Player 2 then accepts the 1v1 deathmatch invite once they begin to start their engine.

Now Player 1 should re-spawn in the desired attack aircraft if this has been done correctly. This is currently the only method close to the original one that got patched some months back. Sadly you will still be vulnerable to lock-on's unlike the previous method, but this is still a great way to give your friends a quick Hydra or Savage, or to help save your friend the time of driving to the military base for a P-996 Lazer.

Also one quick note is I would advise once Player 1 has re-spawned in their aricraft, that Player 2 kill's themselves before ending the DM in order to re-spawn in a fully 100% vehicle (No damage from shooting your friend at the begging of the glitch)

Thanks a lot & again I've looked back a good amount of pages & can't find this anywhere, so if this is a re-post I do apologize but I can't find anything of the sort relating to this except the original method that got patched. Thanks again.
Video ?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have unlocked this thread as originally I thought it was the same as the other one. This is not. This one allows you to dupe an aircraft for a friend.

Top Bottom
Login
Register