Patched Duplicate All Pegasus Vehicles and Outfits to Second Character

• Thread starter Darhizzle
  • Start date
  • Views 3,985
D

Darhizzle

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not 100% sure how this happened but it worked for me. I tried to go on my main character (Level 185)(1st character slot) and an error message appeared saying "Unabale to load saved data for character 1" so I decided to go on my second character (Level 10). Once loaded into a session a message appeared saying to contact Pegasus to pick up a vehicle (I have not yet purchased any Pegasus vehicles) so I called them and ALL my Pegasus vehicles appeared. Any vehicle requiring specific rank said "Unavailable" when trying to call them in. All my outfits transferred over replacing my old ones. Again, I'm not sure why or how this really happened but it's worth trying to find a way to accomplish this.
This was all done on Xbox One. It is permanent for me and happened about a week ago

G

GlitchFreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought hydra on second charachter, abd after that it was all copied from first :frown: no hydra anymore

B

bluefrog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can force that error if the social club server goes away (blocked). It might need special timing to replicate the glitch though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register