What's new

Patched Duplicate aircraft glitch (Easy)

H

htfyrg

Reaction score
Sin$
Heey guys, This works for Xbox one and PS4. i found an easy way to duplicate aircrafts, including most smugglers run vehicles such as the akula and the molotok :tongue:!! The Originals can be sold! the dupes don't sell but are still flyable!

(credit to Earni for the store aircraft in facility glitch thread!! and Macclesfield UK for the aircraft trick!)

you'll need a hangar Floor Full of aircrafts(the storage doesn't have to be full!), and a facility.

1: first do the store aircraft in facility glitch(watch the store aircraft in facility glitch thread)
2: get in the aircraft which is stored in the facility, fly to your hanger and store it over an aircraft you don't need anymore.
3: congrats you just duped an aircraft!! you now have one in the facility and one in the hanger
can be done multiple times! easy as that!

let's thank Dupe God for posting the important following tip: To sell the original you need to make a free space in the hanger and make sure that the free space is in the hanger STORAGE not on the hanger floor or you will get frozen going into the hanger. then simply fly the aircraft from your facility in to your hanger and Boom you can sell the original because it’s now stored in your hanger.

by the way this is the first time i posted something on se7ensins so i appologise in advance for any broken rules or mistakes i may have made :tongue:.
happy glitching :smile:

Last edited:
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a good method if you have an Aircraft in the SVW and want it back in the Hangar you can fly it to the Hangar store it then do other glitches to replace it. As stated in OP they cant be sold.

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already posted this like 3 months ago lol supr420 found some stuff too.

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this op works perfect. Also to sell the original you just make sure you have a free space in the hanger and fly the aircraft from your facility in to your hanger. Boom you can sell the original because it’s now stored in your hanger.

H

htfyrg

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for this op works perfect. Also to sell the original you just make sure you have a free space in the hanger and fly the aircraft from your facility in to your hanger. Boom you can sell the original because it’s now stored in your hanger.
nice!! why haven't i thought of that lol

D

Dupe God

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Edit : after further testing you need to make sure your free space in the hanger is in the hanger storage not on the hanger floor or you will get frozen going into the hanger.

Last edited:
Im_a_Legit_Player

Im_a_Legit_Player

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I make a free space in my hanger ??

(My hanger is full)

SertFert54

SertFert54

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you sell the OG aircraft in the facility?
Can you press right s pad to sell it?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Man every time I see you in these forums you are so negative. Never got anything nice to say.

Lol was just a friendly hint that selling the original from facility won't be easy... :whistle:

Don't know ur problem, I'm always helpful. Maybe u have no sense for humor and/or sacrasm?

S

Snipe_McHeadshot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hangar full of aircrafts = just floor or including storage? If it's storage, I'm so far from being full this would be a ton of work.

noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol was just a friendly hint that selling the original from facility won't be easy... :whistle:

Don't know ur problem, I'm always helpful. Maybe u have no sense for humor and/or sacrasm?

Positively ruthless. And I for one love it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register