What's new

Solved Duping/ Selling Question

kevin2353

kevin2353

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So here recently (2 months) I have been getting into duping more and more cars, and as of now I have every garage full. I have been reading a lot of forums and about the daily sell limit and things about custom license plate, and I'm still learning about all the things that I need to do before duping and selling and if anyone has anymore information they can give me or advise then it would be greatly appreciated. So basically all I'm doing, or what I think I'm suppose to be doing, is I first started out selling 8 cars the first day (30 hours) in intervals of 2 every 60 min for 4 hours and that is it for the first day that I started selling. The next 30 hours I sell 8 cars, again 2 every 60 min for 4 hours, which was today. I should also mention the fact that I have not changed or ordered any kind of license plate for any of my cars (dups) before or after selling. So what I'm trying to ask, given the details that you just read, should I be doing something about the license plate or changing something about the cars before I sell, or even selling a different amount of cars each day? The thing is I don't know what to ask what to change because I really don't know what I need to be doing. If anyone can just give a brief synopsis of what I should do per day with all my dupes or if I need to change something please feel free to tell me.

katooosha

katooosha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the right place for this but sell 2 every hour, and sell no more than 8 in a 30-hour period. Also if you have been using the latest glitches to dupe your cars then your plates should be clean. (glitches where you replace an elegy)

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
So here recently (2 months) I have been getting into duping more and more cars, and as of now I have every garage full. I have been reading a lot of forums and about the daily sell limit and things about custom license plate, and I'm still learning about all the things that I need to do before duping and selling and if anyone has anymore information they can give me or advise then it would be greatly appreciated. So basically all I'm doing, or what I think I'm suppose to be doing, is I first started out selling 8 cars the first day (30 hours) in intervals of 2 every 60 min for 4 hours and that is it for the first day that I started selling. The next 30 hours I sell 8 cars, again 2 every 60 min for 4 hours, which was today. I should also mention the fact that I have not changed or ordered any kind of license plate for any of my cars (dups) before or after selling. So what I'm trying to ask, given the details that you just read, should I be doing something about the license plate or changing something about the cars before I sell, or even selling a different amount of cars each day? The thing is I don't know what to ask what to change because I really don't know what I need to be doing. If anyone can just give a brief synopsis of what I should do per day with all my dupes or if I need to change something please feel free to tell me.
I think you are doing a great job managing your sales... it will however be a benefit, for your future endeavors in duping , if you create some custom plates... you never know when your dupes may be caught as dirty. Make a few different plates for yourself and next time you dupe put the plate on the car you are duping. It's good to be sure your plates aren't dirty... and of course to not go crazy and sell too many cars at once... so far it seems like you are making good progress and you have a good system... cheers and happy duping:wink:

Upvote 0
SARCASTIC SACK

SARCASTIC SACK

Reaction score
Not the right place for this but sell 2 every hour, and sell no more than 8 in a 30-hour period. Also if you have been using the latest glitches to dupe your cars then your plates should be clean. (glitches where you replace an elegy)
THEIR STILL NOT CLEAN PERSONAL LICENCES SHOULD STILL BE USED ROCKSTARS SYSTEM STILL TRACKS THE PLATE SO CHANGE THESE PLATES SELL A STREET CAR IN BETWEEN YOUR SELLING DUPES THAT WAY ALSO MAKE LEGIT MONEY LITTLE AT A TIME IS FINE JUST MAKE SURE IF YOU WANT BUY REAL CARS LIKE MULTIPLE T 20S OR X 80S JUST IN CASE THEY RENDER THE DUPES USELESS AND CLEAN YOUR MONEY OUT

Upvote 0